Assistant required for hotel, architecture and interior design projects

ArchPhoto

Dec 20, 2017
Singapore
I’m looking for a new assistant to work on high end hotel, architecture and interior design projects, both in Singapore and overseas. The most important qualities are obviously reliability and flexibility, but also experience with setting up and using lighting. I’m also looking for someone who is comfortable talking to and generally being around clients and models. General work is helping set up light stands, arranging furniture, helping with bags and generally being a happy and friendly person who enjoys what they're doing and the process involved in making the client happy.

I have two upcoming overseas projects for 5* hotels in January/February so I’m looking for someone who could be available soon. Rates are SGD$150-200 per day in Singapore but with extra for overseas work and possibly more depending on experience. Travel time is also paid for overseas trips.

Ideally I’m not looking for someone for a couple of projects before changing assistant, but something longer term where we learn to work well together.

PM me for details please.

Hi is this still available? I would like to know about this.

Hi may I know is there still a position available? Would love to join the team!

I’m looking for a new assistant to work on high end hotel, architecture and interior design projects, both in Singapore and overseas. The most important qualities are obviously reliability and flexibility, but also experience with setting up and using lighting. I’m also looking for someone who is comfortable talking to and generally being around clients and models. General work is helping set up light stands, arranging furniture, helping with bags and generally being a happy and friendly person who enjoys what they're doing and the process involved in making the client happy.

I have two upcoming overseas projects for 5* hotels in January/February so I’m looking for someone who could be available soon. Rates are SGD$150-200 per day in Singapore but with extra for overseas work and possibly more depending on experience. Travel time is also paid for overseas trips.

Ideally I’m not looking for someone for a couple of projects before changing assistant, but something longer term where we learn to work well together.

PM me for details please.

Hi, your inbox is full. I'm interested

Hi I'm interested. would like to join u.