Assaulted at Fort Canning Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your camera is not the robbery object or else they would have snatched it from you.

You may be a "mark" of some initiation rite of passage of a teenage gang. Maybe the youngster was trying to "prove" his worth to his gang. That he dares to do this in daylight. Hence the unprovoked and senseless violence.

These kids will graduate on from tree branches to sharp edged weapons, gang fights at Boat Quay, alcohol, drugs, collecting protection money, etc...

The police will do the usual routine, ask you the same expected questions that don't result in the arrest of the gang. Don't expect them to go all out to hunt this group of xxxxxx teenagers down. Busting this kind of small time crime does not help their career.

But the police will take notice if you actually have the xxxxxx teenagers' photos and publish in the New Paper and it is seen by the big guns in the force. Then the authorities will be worried because there is an indirect racial side note that is potentially explosive and they will do something.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry to hear about what happened to you. Get well soon!

that's too bad... hope for your quick recovery...

that's too bad... hope for your quick recovery...

Hi, did you make a police report? When I went to Fort Caning Hill in Jan, I think I also saw 4 indians teenagers. Could be the same group.

Hey, I went to check my photos.. and the day I went Fort Canning, it was 24th Jan. The same day as you. It was also around 4-6 plus timing. I remembered walking past a group of four indian/ maybe include Malay teenagers as I was snapping around. HONESTLY, I remembered seeing them runnning past me some time later when I was nearer to the stairs leading to MTTA. I think I remembered one of the boys had dyed hair. Skinner fellow.

I think it might be the same group who assaulted you. I feel sorry for you. I know now.. it could have been me. Do take care and continue to rest well.

Hey, I went to check my photos.. and the day I went Fort Canning, it was 24th Jan. The same day as you. It was also around 4-6 plus timing. I remembered walking past a group of four indian/ maybe include Malay teenagers as I was snapping around. HONESTLY, I remembered seeing them runnning past me some time later when I was nearer to the stairs leading to MTTA. I think I remembered one of the boys had dyed hair. Skinner fellow.

I think it might be the same group who assaulted you. I feel sorry for you. I know now.. it could have been me. Do take care and continue to rest well.

maybe u can help looking into the photos... got any shots of them ? can pass to Police for face indentification !

Last edited:
I don't have photos of them. I only remembered a couple of them were pretty skinny. I remembered they were laughing and goofing around, and I quickly walked past them without making eye contacts. Honestly I remembered feeling unease about them.

Me and Takada actually "met" in the park. Cos he remembered seeing someone on a slope taking a photo of the cannon there and that person was me.

I don't have photos of them. I only remembered a couple of them were pretty skinny. I remembered they were laughing and goofing around, and I quickly walked past them without making eye contacts. Honestly I remembered feeling unease about them.

Me and Takada actually "met" in the park. Cos he remembered seeing someone on a slope taking a photo of the cannon there and that person was me.
Hahaha.. i was walking at the platform just below the canon.. and the reason i remembered you because you looked pretty serious when you took a shot of the canon LOL :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.