Last edited:
3996337477_6464f61fc9.jpg
3997096236_f8e177d49e.jpg

3997095346_acbeee1f62.jpg
3997094492_343c8317aa.jpg

but....seem like its a civic car show..

Last edited:
but....seem like its a civic car show..

That's what I was told, even most of the mods are for Civic; guess only the Civic owner would be excited about the show.

I went there this afternoon and took a quick peek from the outside. Quite disappointing. There was not many people and rather quiet and boring. Decided to save my $15 and have a good lunch instead. :p

seem liked all the Jap girls all :thumbsd::thumbsd::thumbsd:... SIN only need to pay $10 got so many chiobu, but this $15 to see those CMI girls... waste time & $$...

no la for $15 u can take alot of things mah, JAP model not bad la!

I went there this afternoon and took a quick peek from the outside. Quite disappointing. There was not many people and rather quiet and boring. Decided to save my $15 and have a good lunch instead. :p

Wise choice;)

seems like few people post their pics for this event...

Becos the catch from the fishing trip ain't good to show leh.

Different strokes for different folks la.

There are those who wanna to give their shutters and BiG Fat flash a good exercise.
There are those who wanna to test their brand new lenses/camera
There are those who wanna to go out with their kakis for the camaraderie.
There are those who just wanna to have a cheapo model shoot - many, many models for a mere 15bucks.
There are those who wanna to hone their skills in event shooting. This is somewhat different from static target like a newspaper taped on a wall.
There are a few true, real, genuine, authentic auto-philes who love modded cars....:think:

Well, there is the drift demo, which is great for those who wish to practice firing on moving target and also to test out the AF speed of their USM/HSM/AFS lenses.

No pics of celestina? She attracted quite a crowd. :)

Becos the catch from the fishing trip ain't good to show leh.

Different strokes for different folks la.

There are those who wanna to give their shutters and BiG Fat flash a good exercise.
There are those who wanna to test their brand new lenses/camera
There are those who wanna to go out with their kakis for the camaraderie.
There are those who just wanna to have a cheapo model shoot - many, many models for a mere 15bucks.
There are those who wanna to hone their skills in event shooting. This is somewhat different from static target like a newspaper taped on a wall.
There are a few true, real, genuine, authentic auto-philes who love modded cars....:think:

Well, there is the drift demo, which is great for those who wish to practice firing on moving target and also to test out the AF speed of their USM/HSM/AFS lenses.

Makes sense to me. For those who had just calibrated your lenses and for those who want to hone your skills, this is a good event to go to. Those who want to buy or sell their lenses and cameras can also meet there for some life firing test before sealing the deal. You have more than 8 hours to test and practice. Very worth it. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Its really quite boring. But the drifting show is quite interesting. A large handful of models appear too shy n nervous this time round too.

SIN rulez

Went on saturday, atmosphere not as hot as SIN.

some parts of the exhibits are really deserted....

no need to fight so hard for space to take photos...

but i think it could be improved further...:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.