arsenal vs man U

What's yr predictions for the match?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zhapchit said:
dirty tricks

as usual
Like when Pires dived to earn a penalty for Arsenal in the 1-1 draw against Portsmouth last year?

Glory glory Man United!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

well...arsernal lost...man u won by 2-0...luckily got score 2 also..if not the arsernal fans will be saying that wayne rooney dived to get that penalty and it is an unfair win by man u...

GDSNP said:
Like when Pires dived to earn a penalty for Arsenal in the 1-1 draw against Portsmouth last year?

Glory glory Man United!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

'glory' indeed! :bsmilie:

Shameful match..... the manures played like thugs and rogues and not to mention Mike Riley....awarded 8 penalties to the manures in his nine visits to OT speaks very well of him....

The Nevilles sisters...should be sent off long time, and not to mention Rio's last man push on Ljunberg.

Though good to see Arsenal getting beaten finally and making EPL more competitive but using dirty and shameful tactics is really bad publicity for the game. Worst when supporters are cheering and endorsing such acts......

Hehe, I think overall, manure's win is good for EPL. Arsenal can't really complain also lah, they had 90 minutes to score and employ similar tactics also mah.

Good for liverpool! :D

nexus17 said:
Shameful match..... the manures played like thugs and rogues and not to mention Mike Riley....awarded 8 penalties to the manures in his nine visits to OT speaks very well of him....

The Nevilles sisters...should be sent off long time, and not to mention Rio's last man push on Ljunberg.

Though good to see Arsenal getting beaten finally and making EPL more competitive but using dirty and shameful tactics is really bad publicity for the game. Worst when supporters are cheering and endorsing such acts......

What about the foul by Cole on Ronaldo inside the box which the referee waved play on. The replay shown clearly that it should have been a penalty. If you think the Man U players were dirty, the Arsenal players were just as dirty employing rough house tactics to unsettle their opponents. If you had watched the match, I am sure you know who they are. Well you lose some and you win some.

if u lose, u lose... that's it... :devil: :devil: :devil:
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but one good thing with arsenal's fans n Wenger... they never tired of accusing others after they lost a match... :bsmilie:

Haha...well....I suppose objectively what you can say is that arsenal was denied the space and time to play their normal free flowing game. Henry was almost totally subdued during the match perhaps the midweek exertions were just too much for them. Man Utd rested their best players like Giggs during the midweek game at Prague and they did the job against Arsenal!

Finally. The 49 match unbeaten run ends with a sweet victory for all Red Devils at Old Trafford. For those people who mentioned rough house tactics. I think its pretty much unfair to mention it in those terms. Arsenal had the worst disciplinary record for many years in the past 5 years. And there was hard tackling everywhere. Arsenal had 3 YC in the match compared to 2 for Man utd. All 5 cards in the match was deserved and yes Rio deserved to get sent off for the foul on Ljungberg but such is soccer. Sol Campbell did clip Rooney when you stick out your leg like that in the box you're simply looking for trouble. I'm sure Pires would've gone down in the box Lauren (or was it Toure) did fall theatrically at the end looking for a penalty in the end under a challenge from Phil Neville.

C'mon give credit where credit is due. Manchester United did play fantastically well. I'm sure many many teams after tonight will employ similar tactics to try and beat Arsenal in the future.

"One-nil", i muttered in bed when the noise erupted from the opposite block. The second time, i just covered my ears and went back to sleep. Now i know, it's two-nil.

uris1982 said:
C'mon give credit where credit is due. Manchester United did play fantastically well. I'm sure many many teams after tonight will employ similar tactics to try and beat Arsenal in the future.

Unfortunately, most opponents are not gracious enough in defeat. What can u expect from fans of opposing team who call our team "manure" instead of Man U?

I am no Arsenal fan. just can't stand the tactics employed by the so-called professionals to win. C'mon, you guys know they (the Manures - dirty and stinko) are capable of playing beautiful soccer but to win in such manner.......you guys can go on bratting about it. If my team were to employ such tactics to win a game, I ain't gonna go around bratting about it and accusing others of not being gracious about defeat. You guys can go brat till the cow comes home. I have said my piece.

nexus17 said:
I am no Arsenal fan. just can't stand the tactics employed by the so-called professionals to win. C'mon, you guys know they (the Manures - dirty and stinko) are capable of playing beautiful soccer but to win in such manner.......you guys can go on bratting about it. If my team were to employ such tactics to win a game, I ain't gonna go around bratting about it and accusing others of not being gracious about defeat. You guys can go brat till the cow comes home. I have said my piece.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Just look at the replays.

Why like Arsenal...they simply play fantastic attacking football. Sometimes just lost for words at their build up, passing and number of goals :bigeyes:

aiyah.. it's just a game ! so worked up for what ?

fouls, unfair play, trickery to trick the ref, the oppositions, mind games, verbal abuse, purposely provoking players for a foul, all these are part and parcel of the game.. in fact, nearly every competitive game.

take for e.g, NBA.. do you know players like to thrash talk a lot during games ? especially when you're doing man to man marking.. imagine hearing and doing thrash talking for the entire 4 quarter duration... all the "i'm gonna whip your arse" taunts when they get the ball....

same same everywhere lah ! part and parcel ! even the ref seeing/not-seeing things are part and parcel ! :)

after thinking, this is a ploy by sir alex and wengerr, y?

becos if Arsenal keeps on winning, EPL will be no FUN anymore!!!!!

besides, main motive for the teams is earn money from pple like us, the die hard fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liverpool all the WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Till i see Man U crushes to the grounds!!!!

Red Dawn said:
and why not? they ended Arsenal's run before it hits 50 :) and not just by 1 goal, but 2!
:devil:
Big deal. Arsenal are still at the top. And ManU fans are celebrating as if they won the league. :blah:

zhapchit said:
dirty tricks

as usual
Well what else do you expect from the Scum? :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.