Armed SAF serviceman caught...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, with the telescopic aim sight and the gas chambers at the hand guard, it's slightly heavier than the M16, but not that much a different.

wa seh, i long time no go to army liao leh. SAR21, paiseh, nvr get to use!

dun think EVER WILL!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!

ROD LIAO LOH!!!!! :bsmilie::bsmilie:

what was he planning to do in orchard cineleisure ? :confused: i hope it is not due to rejection hurt by some galfrens.. :confused:

wa seh, i long time no go to army liao leh. SAR21, paiseh, nvr get to use!

dun think EVER WILL!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!

ROD LIAO LOH!!!!!

haha sar21 is 4kg, abt 1kg heavier than m16 but easier to hold with one hand cos the pistol grip at centre there, nice centre of gravity :bsmilie:

to the corporal=>:nono::nono::nono:

haha sar21 is 4kg, abt 1kg heavier than m16 but easier to hold with one hand cos the pistol grip at centre there, nice centre of gravity :bsmilie:

wa, pity u young folks.

i oni hold the M16 during my BMT days. :cool:

after that no more M16. :bsmilie: but i hold carbine~! equally sad.

eh army open house got display to orchard ah?

Hmmz ... Fro Mandai Hill camp to Orchard , wif weapon and ammo ... He got the courage and GUTS to do that sia .... :eek:

Too real for cosplay ... :sticktong

wa, pity u young folks.

i oni hold the M16 during my BMT days. :cool:

after that no more M16. :bsmilie: but i hold carbine~! equally sad.

carbine! haha cool..
sar21 is nice to hold actually, easier to handle compare to m16..which IA more..haha

i wonder how many years he will be serving, the offence minimum 7years. considering other charges bringing weapon out of camp, endangering public lives..etc..tian ah..really foolish act. zou le yi tiao mei hui tou lu..

Hmmz ... Fro Mandai Hill camp to Orchard , wif weapon and ammo ... He got the courage and GUTS to do that sia .... :eek:

Too real for cosplay ... :sticktong

infantrymen leh!

flank here flank there, sure can siam la.

too bad he kena caught. was he queuing up for DONUTS?

hiya, so many unkind souls here...:p i reckon that poor chap could have been under serious stress and probably his mind went kaput and he did something like that. at least he has not harmed anyone. i think mental misreaction can be triggered by some events. like some said, maybe his gf broke up w him or the guard commander or DO terkan him too much.

since he did no harm in the end, let's all hope he can get away with it if certified mentally unstable. i certainly do not hope he did it in order to avoid reservist duty!
that would silly.

i only know the SIB team on duty or taking the case now wun be sleeping.. :bsmilie:

hiya, so many unkind souls here...:p i reckon that poor chap could have been under serious stress and probably his mind went kaput and he did something like that. at least he has not harmed anyone. i think mental misreaction can be triggered by some events. like some said, maybe his gf broke up w him or the guard commander or DO terkan him too much.

since he did no harm in the end, let's all hope he can get away with it if certified mentally unstable. i certainly do not hope he did it in order to avoid reservist duty!
that would silly.

but law is still law. let's hope he dun get punished that badly. :thumbsup:

hmmmm SAR21 look very nice...never see b4...

i think he must have stress out and do silly thing like this..and tok about ROD next month...:(

OMG!! :bigeyes:

What was he thinking man?!

Think he must be assigned to do sentry duty and then he just slipped out of his camp unknowingly to his colleagues.

How he managed to bring the rifle all the way to Orchard Road and what was he doing there is really a big mistery. And I wonder did the police came fully armed and loaded when they arresting him. Cause since he had a SAR 21 in his pocession, he can easily fire shots at the police if he resist arrest. Of course, by then he would probably shot dead by the police already.

I wonder how did he carry his rifle? Sling or dismantled it... :eek:

infantrymen leh!

flank here flank there, sure can siam la.

too bad he kena caught. was he queuing up for DONUTS?

LoLz ... imagine he taking bus to orchard ... :sticktong

carbine! haha cool..
sar21 is nice to hold actually, easier to handle compare to m16..which IA more..haha

i wonder how many years he will be serving, the offence minimum 7years. considering other charges bringing weapon out of camp, endangering public lives..etc..tian ah..really foolish act. zou le yi tiao mei hui tou lu..

no idea how he will be dealt with, dunno much abt military laws.

i think its quite insane that the camp somehow let slip of him.
i think alot of ppl will haf sleepless night, tonight.

This rumour came out first in Hardwarezone EDMW at around 0700-0800, it was suppressed at around lunch time.

Right now, even before the dust settles, the EDMW CSI has found out that it's a boy girl problem and his girlfriend has become a lesbian.

Status
Not open for further replies.