Apple promotion at SITEX?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh... I got from the other side....

The 12-inch iBook is selling like hotcakes... Went out of stock and I have to go Funan to collect....

could have collected from my side. The manager there very aggressive, even take sales from my side. Lost one to him.

Over already so no point whining over it. :) going to sleep and carry on with my normal job. sianzz.... going to be a tiring week.

LeMans274 said:
Bless you and good night... ;)

Welcome to the MAC world.

This will be the last computer you will ever use!

Well that's of course if there is a better iBook!

Hehe.....

TMC....next time tell us lar. I also just bought my iBook as well lar but you must give us freebes. We are all aggresive buyers. See the way we promote MAC....scary right?

KNIGHT ONG said:
Thanks ... probably I would gone Mad first before I become a Mac Jedi .. :bsmilie:

Hey Knight... (as well as future Mac gonna-be)... dun say we never warn u all... once u come over to the Mac-side, u'll grow to dislike many (if not all) things in the PC world... and that's scary... ngiak ngiak ngiak ;p

Well it's all balanced up. He has his Nikon gears which is all the Dark Side. Now he is going for the Macs which mainly is silver and white nowadays.

Dislike things from PC....well I would say you should balance up with PC and MAC as it will be great to know both systems as they will work hand in hand for you. There are always somethings in PC which you still may needed which you cannot get from a MAC. Best of both worlds!

KO, go get lar. What are you waiting for?

BUY! BUY! BUY!

Whilst there are stuffs that u'll need to know in the PC world, getting a Mac is like migrating to another country and getting urself DNA-mutilated to a whole new culture, religion and mindset. :)

Got moola I'll buy a G5 iMac 20". But now I'm torn between new lenses, a new iPod and a new Mac. My G3 is crawling along... :(

Pro Image said:
Well it's all balanced up. He has his Nikon gears which is all the Dark Side. Now he is going for the Macs which mainly is silver and white nowadays.

Dislike things from PC....well I would say you should balance up with PC and MAC as it will be great to know both systems as they will work hand in hand for you. There are always somethings in PC which you still may needed which you cannot get from a MAC. Best of both worlds!

KO, go get lar. What are you waiting for?

Am trying vvvv hard working out the formula to get 1 ... ;)

I was testing out the iBook, PB and iMac today, viewing the same photos on the internet. The iMac 20" screen wins hands down. I'm really tempted to get the iMac 20" for my photo viewing and editing. But unlike a normal type of LCD screen, the iMac screen cannot be rotated to view in portrait format.

I understand that Mac produces better images than a PC. But I also understand that a CRT monitor produces better graphics than a LCD monitor. So will a CRT monitor on a PC beat the iMac LCD screen?

CRT was better than LCD. But technology have improved and now the good LCDs by the likes of Apple, Eizo, Lacie etc are all comparable to CRT. Apple's own CinemaDisplay series are all very, very good and are used by professionals. If you just want the monitor without getting the whole iMac G5 20", then spring for their 20" Apple Cinema Display at $2488.

Regards
CK

ckiang said:
CRT was better than LCD. But technology have improved and now the good LCDs by the likes of Apple, Eizo, Lacie etc are all comparable to CRT. Apple's own CinemaDisplay series are all very, very good and are used by professionals. If you just want the monitor without getting the whole iMac G5 20", then spring for their 20" Apple Cinema Display at $2488.

Regards
CK

Oh yes! I tried out their 30" Cinema Display! Awesome!!!!

Wonder if my 30" LCD TV can be used as my coomputer output display with similar resolution...?

weekh said:
Oh yes! I tried out their 30" Cinema Display! Awesome!!!!

Wonder if my 30" LCD TV can be used as my coomputer output display with similar resolution...?
You can, but you are not going to get the same resolution. A typical HD-capable LCD is only able to do a max resolution of 1280 or 1366 by 768. Which is just a widescreen version of 1024 x 768. The Apple 30" does a whopping 2560 x 1600!

Regards
CK

Status
Not open for further replies.