anyone receive this mail ?? New fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's also plenty of these emails from the middle east and nigeria. These guys think that there a enough idiots on the other side of the planet to come up with their creative letters. I think instead of ignoring them, we should come up with more creative replies, and ask for advance fees for ourselves before "lending then a hand".

wei wei wei.. allo.. $1k offeree has lapse and ran away already

I remember reading that someone actually conned the conman back and even got them to do stupid things.

It's called something like brotherhood of the sacred circled breasts.

They made the conman draw a circle on the left chest and conned them back several thousands... haahah :bsmilie:

I used to receive at least 5 of such letters every month. Most of them claim to have loads of diamonds or cash. Once I responded to the email just for fun and even left my handphone number. Guess what... they responded with an international call. It sounded like an african/black guy. I just said I was busy and they didn't call again.

Sion said:
Dear Shadak Shari,

Thanks for your kindness and trust.

As collecting and dispatching $7,000,000 is no easy task for someone like me who deals only with $7 on a daily basis, I would like to keep $1,000,000 as a service and stress fees. I think you could understand the risk I will be taking on your behalf. I might be robbed, kidnapped or killed walking out of the bank with the money.

I am suffering from a medical condition called IFFEPP (itchy fingers for expensive photographic products). Currently there is no known cure for it. I hope the $1,000,000 will in some way help to treat such ailment with D1s, L lenses, fancy studio probes powerful enough to light half of the sky etc.

God be with you too.

Sion

hahaha, this reply :thumbsup:
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Sjourn said:
WAH!! this one better deal than the yanyewkay lawsuit (muahahhaa)...

$1000 vs $7 million.... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

huh huh.... who sueing yanyewkay again??? :bsmilie: can we have a voting booth this time? to sue or not to :bsmilie:

hwchoy said:
haha, says he is from Dubai yet uses an Indonesian email (telkom.net) :D

Not trying to make a clean swipe statement.... but seems to be quite alot of indon con-men appearing... even on yahoo/ebay... probably really poor over there... tsk tsk

benedium said:
I used to receive at least 5 of such letters every month. Most of them claim to have loads of diamonds or cash. Once I responded to the email just for fun and even left my handphone number. Guess what... they responded with an international call. It sounded like an african/black guy. I just said I was busy and they didn't call again.

my friend call them back once. Tell them... if they want him to sent money over.. (the so-call admin fee), sent the money to him first.. so that he got the money to pay the admin fee... ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.