Anyone playing Crysis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Crysis is remarkably non-linear for an FPS imo :think:

Of course, fallout is less linear, since it's a action RPG while Crysis is a typical FPS :p

Was refering to Fallout 3... FPS but with the gameplay of RPG :)

played it with my mbp xp bootcamp installed. smooth as hell. then until the level you encounter aliens. i stop there. i hate the point that there are aliens. i enjoy killing human more hehehehehehehe.....

I totally agree with that. Hate games or movies that come out with the aliens idea when there wasn't any mention of it before we buy the game or watch the movies.

C&C is one of the examples.

And oops, I just realised this thread is a 2 year old thread =X

Although an old thread, it is still valid. Crysis is still very much being played.

so true... though i didn't like the multi-player mode. Can't compare with the Battlefield series :sweat:

Still, the single player mode is stunning ;p

so true... though i didn't like the multi-player mode. Can't compare with the Battlefield series :sweat:

Still, the single player mode is stunning ;p

Yeah, I too feel that BF series of multiplayer FPS is just super solid. But me is playing L4D now. LoL.

Yeah, i hate it when they always change teams after every round. I wanna be infected all the way also cannot... They should patch it so that it will be like CS, choose your team and all the way same...

Yeah, i hate it when they always change teams after every round. I wanna be infected all the way also cannot... They should patch it so that it will be like CS, choose your team and all the way same...

cannot la, if not everyone'll wanna be zombies! :bsmilie:

There's battlefield,team fortress2,Farcry,CS source,crysis...

but how many games out there allow you to play as a bad-ass zombie? :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.