Anyone knows where can I buy Garmin Forerunner 405 at reasonable at about $399?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stress

Sep 5, 2006
Hi
Does anyone know where to purchase the Garmin Forerunner 405 + HRM for $399?
I know east gear was selling it but they stop bring in.
Any kind soul knows where to get?
SLS quoted me $599 after discount.....:thumbsd:

Thanks

I got mine from Perfect Watch at SLS. It was $450+$70 for the watch and HRM respectively. Perhaps the price has gone up quite a bit lately.

You could also get info from the folks at sgrunners website. Got one for my wife at eastgear back in apr.
Cheers.

Just got the Forerunner 405CX from Merdeka Audio at Sim Lim Square for under $500 :) a good price as Perfert Watch and Parisilk quoted above $500. I was looking for Forerunner 405 but it seems that the model may be discontinued as most shops do not carry it. The difference between the 2 models is the 405CX has the Heart Rate-based Calorie Computation.

Try the building next to SLS... I think it's Burlington Sqare.... not sure if it's the correct spelling... or, the next place you are try is Bras Basah Complex level 1.

www.ebay.com

cheap and no GST because less than $400 shipped to singapore.

think shipping is like $20-30usd watch is about $230+usd.

Try calling Allbright at 6297 8126. They are the official distributor for Garmin in Singapore and Malaysia. They are located in Textile Centre/Jalan Sultan. But at $399, i dun think it will include the HRM. I brought my 405 there few year back. Now the newer version is 405CX

Just called them. Stock only come in 15th-18th Dec 09. Price is S$499.

Status
Not open for further replies.