Anyone interested in viewing some Clik-Elite bags?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much is the compact one?

Man.. Sat viewing also cannot go. Damn sucky.. :sweat: :cry:

Wah, so busy? Maybe try to squeeze in some time to visit during weekdays?

Wah, so busy? Maybe try to squeeze in some time to visit during weekdays?

Next week on weekdays shld be alrite to squeeze in some time. Might head down together with a friend. :)

Wah, pics up so fast! ;p The Compact Sports was smaller than I'd imagined but I'll see how it performs in actual use :) Medium Hiker is way too big...

Wah, pics up so fast! ;p The Compact Sports was smaller than I'd imagined but I'll see how it performs in actual use :) Medium Hiker is way too big...

I found it perfect for my usage. It all varies from person to person, so anyone interested please go down and take a look first. It seems like some people were shocked how huge the Large Hiker is. :bsmilie:

Nobody interested in viewing tomorrow? :(

I will try to find time & go down to view :heart:

Could a Compact Sports owner post some photos of how much equipment it can hold?
How much is it selling for?

I will try to find time & go down to view :heart:

Could a Compact Sports owner post some photos of how much equipment it can hold?
How much is it selling for?

It's not a very big bag, it won't be able to hold huge 70-200mm lenses, but that's not what it was designed for. An 18-200, a flash, and maybe a spare lens and that's about how much it can hold.

Ken Rockwell said:
Clik Elite Bags

I also got hold of a Click Elite bag recently. I haven't had the chance to load it up, since I'm traveling with only a Canon SD960 IS (I see no need to carry heavy SLRs on vacation, since I shoot subjects that don't move).

I got a Clik Elite Medium Nature Photographer's bag. What strikes me as unique compared to nerd (camera-only) backpacks is that only half the bag is for cameras. The rest is for other things, like food, water, clothes, or whatever else you're carrying out into the boonies.

I'm not a fan of camera backpacks, but this thing is a backpack that serves as a backpack for rigorous outdoor fun, and also holds a serious camera system.

If you plan to tote six bodies and ten lenses for no good reason, we know you're not going anywhere and you can make due with a nerd (camera-only) backpack, but if you're a hiker, biker, climber or otherwise really get out there, check out the Clik Elite bags. They are very well made, with what appear to be zippers sealed against the elements.

Looks like even Ken likes the Clik Elite Medium Nature.

anyone knows their price for the medium nature?

oh and TS, will they be stocking in the future too? if so, i guess someone should do a MO on the bags =D

anyone knows their price for the medium nature?

oh and TS, will they be stocking in the future too? if so, i guess someone should do a MO on the bags =D

The distro say that they will stock whenever one model runs out of stock. Grab it fast! :heart:

Any idea if they still have stock for compact sports?

Any idea if they still have stock for compact sports?

Yep, last I checked they had quite a few. Go take a look if you are still looking for one. :D

Anyone knows the opening hours on Satruday?

Bro! Got the pricing for the bags?

$240 for Compact Sports and $370 for Medium Nature. They are open from Monday to Satruday, from 10am to 6pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.