Anyone had photography club as CCA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was from YUying secondary school photography club.....was chairman of that small club in the yrs of 03 and 04.
most of the students had interest but no money to buy cameras...
the teacher was quiet good ..had a lot of cameras to show us. from slr to dslr to large format cameras.we also had a small studio to play around with the lightings..

leonwithphotos said:
i was from YUying secondary school photography club.....was chairman of that small club in the yrs of 03 and 04.
the teacher was quiet good ..had a lot of cameras to show us. from slr to dslr to large format cameras.we also had a small studio to play around with the lightings..

:eek:
I wished my sec sch had photography club and a studio... :cry:

My time also ECA .. use to print B&W prints during school days in the darkroom.

Was chairman before in sec sch PS and handling most schools activities .. including school class photos. Our school dun have equipment to share and you will have to own SLR before you can really shoot ..:bheart:

My sch had one. BNS Sch. 96 - 99. Does that count?

leonwithphotos said:

YuYing has a photographic legacy. Something different from the normal RJC/RGS domination of the schools scene.

Its true that only a percentage of people who join truely took part in all the activities but you cannot really write off alot of them. They have the interest to learn and to share just that they also have other commitments. Also, different PS have different headings under different Presidents in different years. Some like to organize event like seminars and competitions while some like to learn and some to join competitions, how slack a club is is determined by the people in them.

At least i had fond memories in JC and NUS........:D

Status
Not open for further replies.