Anyone Free on Weekdays?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to schedule my time so that I can join in if you guys dun mind. What time will the session ends btw?

ianpaice: im not too sure what time the session will end, but i supposed u can leave anytime u want if u need to :) no problems with that.

1) Zak (cy, zoo)
2) mtunlinn (steven) ???
3) htthach (bird park , i never been to bird park)
4) +evenstar (bird park)

so the above are the comfirmed participants with ianpaice TBC. Bird park it will be then. is boon lay the nearest mrt to bird park? shall we meet there at 9am, any objections?

+evenstar: me also staying east, can meet up :) where's ur crib? mine is at bedok haha

Anybody want to go shot tomorro?? I am new here...:)

rayblade said:
Any place in mind? Try to put location.

Hmmm, maybe around city hall or skate park shoot some sports.. Can meet up around noon but can shoot till about 4pm than have to go work already... Or you know any good place to take pictures?

kona said:
Hmmm, maybe around city hall or skate park shoot some sports.. Can meet up around noon but can shoot till about 4pm than have to go work already... Or you know any good place to take pictures?

Tomorrow pass. Company got presentation. Other days also can. I free on weekdays. My HP.91718064. Will be online from 0900am to 1715pm. Weekends no online.

+evenstar said:
mine's at bedok too. shall we meet at bedok mrt at 0800hrs?
cool ;) 1 hr reach boonlay shouldn't be problem

hmm i got a feeling i will be the youngest this friday ahahaa

If I can make it, I think I may be the oldest! haha

Zaknafein said:
cool ;)

hmm i got a feeling i will be the youngest this friday ahahaa

Sigh.... sold off my 28 - 135 lens just last week. If shoot on Friday have to shoot wit Kit lens ....dun know the quality can make it or not.

Anyone using 17 -40, 24 - 70L or 24 - 105L?

westwest1 said:
aiyo...age not important to taking good photo ya...:bsmilie:

Thats great. I am considering this lens for my next purchase. Will need your feedback to help me make my decision.

+evenstar said:
i'm using 24-70

Thats very kind of you. Thanks in advance!

+evenstar said:
no prob. if you join us on friday i'll be glad to loan you my 24-70 to try out

+evenstar said:
hehe i'm still the youngest then...;p
ahhh ack! dangggg :sticktong
where do u dig so much money to buy ur L lens i also wan to go dig then can buy D70s liao :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.