anyone finds the turning know on top of the lx 3 abit loose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogueville

Apr 23, 2007
hi guys..i just bought the lx 3 yesterday after reading so much about it..i just find the turning dial on top abit loose..not sure if it's just mine or u all also experiencing the same thing

i bought mine at the shop beside cathay...at the peninsular there..

black color at $670..with 8gb card and pouch, mini tripod and free screen protector..

just find the knob on top abit loose..quite different from what i experienced in the canon g series..

any feedback?

thks!

There should be very minimum freeplay and the dial should turn with a satisfying click. I wouldn't consider that as loose lah.

there's a click on my lx3's dial... but definitely not as tight as the canon series dials...

hi guys..i just bought the lx 3 yesterday after reading so much about it..i just find the turning dial on top abit loose..not sure if it's just mine or u all also experiencing the same thing

black color at $670..with 8gb card and pouch, mini tripod and free screen protector..

just find the knob on top abit loose..quite different from what i experienced in the canon g series..

any feedback?

thks!

I am planning to get a LX 3. Sound like a good deal. Care to share what the shop name and address? Thanks :)

If I'm not wrong, the camera beside Cathay is the 2nd hand shop right? If you mean next to that one, it's Deluxe Camera. I don't like the shops on the left hand side of that aisle if you're coming in from the Coleman St entrance... haha! Deluxe Camera is still ok, I feel.

any feedback?

thks!

compare with another LX3 user lor.. mine feel ok for me..

any feedback?

thks!

Today just got my set at MS Colour, 1st set given to me the turning dial is abit loose, so they gave me a 2nd set to try out and it quite firm. Anyway their service is very good..

Status
Not open for further replies.