Any Toy collectors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A quick qns. Where can I sell my toy collections? Is there a 2nd hand forum around? thks.

what are you selling?

ok, if you dont want Overlord & Double dealer, can sell to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;p

Those are my childhood toys.. cannot sell.... kept them with me for more than 10 yrs liaoz..:bsmilie:

Tats the way! Out of the box and basking in full glory! :heart:
But the cleaning part looks

Yeah.. no point keeping them in boxes... rather take them out to showcase.. cleaning is really :sweat:.. now all those are in boxes already until my wife agrees to buy a big showcase cabinet..:bsmilie:

A quick qns. Where can I sell my toy collections? Is there a 2nd hand forum around? thks.

Try www.hobbyhype.com forum, i used to hang ard there.. but its abit hard to sell off toys nowadays.. i think.

Anyone letting go their Takara/ Takara Tomy Masterpiece Transformers, pls PM me. Thanks

i think these toys now are very valuable , reminded me of my childhood , guessed u must be quite rich to own all these when you
were young because 1 of these toys easily cost about 50 bucks or over , btw overlord is damn rare to get nowadays haha
I like god ginrai the best , when combined with godbomber best ah , this is the japanese version of powermaster . looking for the cartoon of that series but also cant find . do u have those cartoon as well ?

Status
Not open for further replies.