Any other F55 users here? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

f55user

Feb 20, 2002
"You Are Here"
Visit site
Hi, I'd be interested to know whether there are any other DSC-F55 users here besides me? (I know, please dun ask me to upgrade as I dun have $$$) What sort of pictures have you taken with it?

Originally posted by f55user
Hi, I'd be interested to know whether there are any other DSC-F55 users here besides me? (I know, please dun ask me to upgrade as I dun have $$$) What sort of pictures have you taken with it?

Chey, I thought you're referring to Nikon F55. :p (No, I don't have the Nikon or the Sony ones :p )

Regards
CK

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I love the F55 , mine is the F55v, 2.8mp and can add lens

I actually still love the camera.. too bad bro ask (demand) me to give it to him as it shares the same S batt with his sony minidv cam

now i got a G2.. i still prefer the F55, duuno why.. maybe as they say "can never forget 1st love" .... how true, when i saw it few yrs back in a digicam magazine on my way back to HK i said to myself "yes...u are mine... u are definately going to be mine baby.. yes" hahahaha :)

saw the F55v today, still going for around 900ish, no one will buy it now since its so old and picture isnt as good as the newer ones i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.