Any one switched from canon to nikon and regretted??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come join the dark side~

(P.s: We have cookies ;) )

hi would like to find out anyone switched from a canon dslr system to a nikon one and has regretted doing so??.. if so wats the reason leh??..
So what's the purpose of a question like this?

Can't comment, since I only use Nikon, and not pro enuff to critique systems....;)

There is a term for it...cant remember the word... but basically it means self justification in the items you purchase, and you will want your purchase opinion to be reinforced by other people. Pretty common. ;)

"Quote" Mr Arsene Wenger "Unquote"

Everyone think he has the prettiest wife at home.

"Quote" Mr Arsene Wenger "Unquote"

Everyone think he has the prettiest wife at home.

a feeling which lasts only 7 years. :devil:

if you want, you can tell me what you mean we have cookies.

Come join the dark side~

(P.s: We have cookies ;) )

Haha dude,you don't get what he mean?I just switched to nikon from canon not too long ago & NO,i do not have any regrets at all.Why? Cause i do my homework,try my hands on both systems & make my decision.At the end of the day,you have to know what you want from your system.Of course,once in awhile i will miss the white lenses,the red ring and the CMOS :bsmilie:

Scenario 1: My elder brother knows that i use a canon (back then).So there was one day i show him a picture i took with my new D200 & his reaction was "wow,your canon camera really good hor,such nice colour & sharpness" I look at him & tell him it's from a nikon.Doesn't mean that canon is not good,what im trying to say is both are equally great system.

Get the whole picture??? ;)

I like this:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I switched from Canon to Pentax, no regrets. Does that count?

Both canon and nikons colours sucks.. Olympus Zuiko digital system is the best..

Please don't flame me..........

Never regretted, in fact everything felt exactly the same but somehow the images just seems sharper..........

If you are interested to know which nikon could somehow give you the same performance and feel as Canon yet produce sharper image, this is the one

http://www.nikonoptical.co.uk/

:cool: :bigeyes: :confused:

i guess its the photographer, and not the systems (especially in my case about the sharpness):sweat:

are we talking about the same topic????

Both canon and nikons colours sucks.. Olympus Zuiko digital system is the best..

Oi, don't drag Oly into the C/N battlefield... :angel:

all camera are built the same.;p whats different is the person behind the camera

all camera are built the same.;p whats different is the person behind the camera

Yup, some are more humsome than others... :bsmilie:

That's what I gathered when I 1st ask about which cam to buy ... it's the person and not the equipment that matters. Both are good ... maybe whether you're a match with the equipment or not is a diff matter. All lao jiao, tio bo? ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.