Any of your photos on this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I mentioned, I'm not attacking you mainly on the copyright infringement, but rather your aggressive response.

Seriously, I do not understand which part of my first email seems rude which you mentioned in your sarcastic response in your first email. Enlight me.

Post your email responses to my complaints here word for word. The emails I've sent are all here and other comments are in this forum already. Let the forumers be the judge.

you think what, this forum is a court house?
and my mail box is constantly flooded with emails with clients and models, i have to deleted and refresh it every few days, cos the webmail my web person let me use is lousy, have very little memory space. so sorry, i don't have any copies of it.
if you have copies of your emails to me, and my replies to you, then you post lor, since u so free.

n alvin, i already did what u wanted with apology, case closed.
i don't have time for this.
go on harping on it if you like.
i'm gonna take every photographers' advises, ignore you. ;)

kirk, this picassa album has been there for about 3 years plus, way before i have my website donw. i do not use it anymore cos i got my website.

but anyway, i will remove ALL THE ALBUMS THERE.

n i say again yah, sometimes models tell me photographers alreday gave them permission to use the photos. u get it?

anyway, its ok, few of u just don't get it. i will remove everything there, if can i will delete that picassa account.

Yes, please remove any photos that are taken by me. You have until the end of today to do it.

The picasa album may have been there for 3 years but for those photos that you had used, they were taken in 2008. You had updated the website recently. As recent as May 2008.

Specifically, Christabel's and Sammi's were taken in Jan 2008.
Kim's photos in May 2008.
Candice's photos in May 2008.

No I don't get it because the models know that they are not supposed to give out the photos to any other model agencies. Its stated very clearly in black and white whenever I email photos to them. If you open the photos in Photoshop, you will see my copyright information under File Info, and there is a copyright (c) on the file name header for the photos and this (c) is there permanently and cannot be removed in unmanipulated photos.

be nice and civilised? abusing, name calling, personal attacks, stirring up trouble, be kind to newbies???????????

haha, i am the newbie here, all i did was ask for premission to save some photos, and invite photographers for photo shoots. someone else started a non related post.

you know what moderator, kick me out from here. you are no different from these few people then. read through the whole thing properly, see what i posted first, what was posted about me.

please banned me now.

Request granted and banned. Rude behavior will not be tolerated, especially when you have been aptly advised by mods.

Last edited:
This thread has served it's purpose and is hereby closed. For other photographers who are victimized, please deal with the culprit directly. You're free to take any action against them as deemed necessary, including legal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.