Any Good Flash For D70 to Intro???

Status
Not open for further replies.
gadrian said:
Yes it is.. No there are none.. I use it with the F90x, F80, F4 and F5.. no problemo..

Drawback is that it there is no way to activate FP-Sync(even manual FP-sync) of the SB800 on bodies other than the D2H.

Milos said:
nope... should be compatible with all nikon film based SLR..

Yep, it is basically the same as the SB-80DX (the previous top-of-the-line model) that it replaces, with a few new extra tricks that work with the D2H and D70.

Milos said:
thinks he is refering to the FP sync on other film bodies... btw ...usual place tonight?

Yes, I was referring to the FP sync on film bodies. :D And yes, it's compatible with film bodies, it's just that you lose the FP sync function which you can get on older speedlights when you use it on film bodies.

SB800 or SB600 both very ideal choice.

Bought a SB600 cause think its ment more to be team up with my D70, balance well. the SB800 got quite a few pro functions that cannot be access by using it with D70.

IF got another body like D100 or better still D2H than SB800 is the choice. Moreover with SB800, benefit still more power and benefit the D70 also.

Milos said:
I got mine for 600. You will get the flash ;), the fifth battery compartment, 2 gelatin filters (in a cute little white box), diffusion dome, one flash stand/holder (you can attach 3 flash unit to this little bugger!!) , flash bag (enough to hold all the above items) i.e. the standard package for SB800.

sorry OT... where did you get your sb800 at $600?

u guys might be interested that sigma 500 dg super for d70 is out

Status
Not open for further replies.