Any fashion show?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zekai said:
Man, i was there today, some of the collection are really hot.

make for very interesting subjects!

Were you one of those "climbed" on the white boxes for the pros??
:bsmilie:

joe said:
Hi there,
when is the date for the fashion held?

Joe :eek:
Today 24-8-2003:
12noon Robinson fashion??
2 & 4pm Singapore Designer/Labels
7pm Asian Designers

Probably the last one is worth shooting. :think:

Caspere said:
Were you one of those "climbed" on the white boxes for the pros??
:bsmilie:
no lah, i went after work, instead of camera I carried my heavy noteboo and other work junk. I do not have decent zoom for this anyway.

saw a lot of people with white lens there though.

mpenza said:
arms are aching after yesterday's show ;p would many be going for today's shows?

How were the lighting conditions? Decent shutter speeds in ambient light?

i think it would be more than yesterday. hehehehe

mpenza said:
arms are aching after yesterday's show ;p would many be going for today's shows?

Zerstorer said:
How were the lighting conditions? Decent shutter speeds in ambient light?

Speeds are ok - more than comfortable for handholding (I use AP with -2EV). But after the first collection, the lights used were hued (red, blue, yellow, etc) which lowers contrast and results in some AF difficulty.

zekai said:
no lah, i went after work, instead of camera I carried my heavy noteboo and other work junk. I do not have decent zoom for this anyway.

saw a lot of people with white lens there though.

Think I saw you :) You were there early together with a few people besides the raised platform right?

I was to your left.

Astin said:
Can go on Aug 26, so we can also celebrate your birthday at the same time. :cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal:

:D thanks!

i think still have tomorow (monday) at 7pm. I think lights a bit good, no falsh still can.. but sometimes WB suffers. What is the WB you guys used? :D

Monday evening one should be good. It features collections from fashion designers in the UK. Go go go!

I won't be there though. Hope to see pics from the rest :)

Does anyone know if the Fashion show in Zouk on friday is open to public or by invitation only?

Zerstorer said:
Does anyone know if the Fashion show in Zouk on friday is open to public or by invitation only?
Got one ah? Any info from others, pls share. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.