Any CSer from serangoon gardens?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bring camera ah...i dont think theres anything to take....haha prata man ??haha
imagine 6 photographers surrounding the prata man ....haha
i think i will just bring my ibook to show some of my shots ...u all can comment whether they are bad ...lol

can la...simon bring can le.... so that u can take photos for US muahahahahah...then we can post here...as SERANGOON GARDENS GATHERING hahahaha.....

my number is 9-789-8589

cheers

Witness said:
can la...simon bring can le.... so that u can take photos for US muahahahahah...then we can post here...as SERANGOON GARDENS GATHERING hahahaha.....

my number is 9-789-8589

cheers

Hahaha! i would love to but as you can see,i only have the 70-200 f/4.Don't think i can use that for our group photo.For those guys who are coming & you have the equipment to take a group photo of the serangoon CSers outing,feel free to bring along your camera ya :D

leonwithphotos said:
bring camera ah...i dont think theres anything to take....haha prata man ??haha
imagine 6 photographers surrounding the prata man ....haha
i think i will just bring my ibook to show some of my shots ...u all can comment whether they are bad ...lol

Whahaha! Maybe we can get free prata if we do that! Can't wait to see your photos man! Cheers!

my photos ok only la...nothing great. u should not look forward to seeing them haha
some one ple bring camera
cos i will be bringing my ibook and i think i will be cycling there...

eh...ok la ok la
i see can kope the fx9 from my sister anot.....its a good cam hahahahaha

Witness said:
eh...ok la ok la
i see can kope the fx9 from my sister anot.....its a good cam hahahahaha

Hahaha! Alright man!

leonwithphotos said:
ps: so leon is coming with photos? show show show leh hahaha....
no i will not be coming with photos..haha

i agree with simonking....
don confuse me too.we just meet at the prata shop next to petrol kiosk...haha[/QUOTE]

Leon not coming with your photos ?? You need to justify you nick ! :bsmilie:

alwayschampion said:
no i will not be coming with photos..haha

i agree with simonking....
don confuse me too.we just meet at the prata shop next to petrol kiosk...haha

Leon not coming with your photos ?? You need to justify you nick ! :bsmilie:[/quote]
he is coming wif photos/ibook....

ya will be coming with photos since u guys want to see some
my recent photos are all in my ibook
y not u guys bring some photos also to share...

leonwithphotos said:
wow its just tomor..how fast the days go by..
i almost forgot that its just tomor

Hahaha! Ya man...hope the weather don't play a fool with us tmr night :bsmilie: Leon,i made up mind and went to get a 50mm f/1.4 yesterday...im loving it now :D

cool...i may have to go down wif all my barang barang tml...coz gg for site visit from 845am....

SimonKing said:
Hahaha! Ya man...hope the weather don't play a fool with us tmr night :bsmilie: Leon,i made up mind and went to get a 50mm f/1.4 yesterday...im loving it now :D

wow bring ur 50mm f1.4
i want to try it...hee hee

i still finding for a tamron 90mm macro

Guys,remember the gathering tonight ya! Those who can last minute make it then feel free to join us.830pm at the pratashop beside the shell station along yio chu kang road.

leonwithphotos said:
wow bring ur 50mm f1.4
i want to try it...hee hee
I will bring my camera and the lens along tonight ;)

Leon,do you mind that i start another thread with a different title?CSers from serangoon gardens might be abit misleading,im thinking of starting another thread for all serangoon CSers ( wonder if that includes little india ) :bsmilie: I believe there are more CSers around our area :think:

SimonKing said:
Guys,remember the gathering tonight ya! Those who can last minute make it then feel free to join us.830pm at the pratashop beside the shell station along yio chu kang road.

I will bring my camera and the lens along tonight ;)

Leon,do you mind that i start another thread with a different title?CSers from serangoon gardens might be abit misleading,im thinking of starting another thread for all serangoon CSers ( wonder if that includes little india ) :bsmilie: I believe there are more CSers around our area :think:

yes i believe that there are a lot more too... most of the pple replied are from serangoon north and avenues.
after tonight u can start another thread for serangoon CSers no prob man,.....
see u guys tonight

hope it does not rain...looks cloudy and thunder now....

its the 3rd prata shop rite?

and.... it didnt rain !

Nice to meet your guys .. So when is the next meeting :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.