Another one of those Paul_Yeo questions... Please take this poll.

Which Cubicle would you use?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over 29 people had voted and more than 100 views? Come on guys. Vote leh.

Juz think of which cubicle u normally step into most casually and just select. No nit to post if u scared paiseh.

This poll the more ppl take the merrier. :)

Over 29 people had voted and more than 100 views? Come on guys. Vote leh.

Juz think of which cubicle u normally step into most casually and just select. No nit to post if u scared paiseh.

This poll the more ppl take the merrier. :)

The cubicle nearest to the door is supposed to be the cleanest, bec generally, for unknown reason, most ppl tend to use the one furthest (got such a word?) away from the door. By the same reason, the one nearest to the door shd have the most toilet paper left. ;p

I tend to use the one with the cleanest toilet seat, which is outside your given options. :sticktong

Well, like I'd said in the first thread:

"Cleaner just cleaned the toilet"

So its on the assumption that all 3 cubicles are equally clean with 2 huge full rolls of toilet paper more den enuff to wipe off how many tons of NBC (Nuclear-Biological-Chemical) waste material outta ur rear end. :)

If you guys noticed, the cubicle furthest from the door is usually a pedestal w.c. Hate that. I'll take the seating w.c. furthest away from the door anytime.

cubicle nearest the door - least privacy. most noisy.

middle cubicle - haunted.

cubicle furthest from door - best choice.

Kit said:
If you guys noticed, the cubicle furthest from the door is usually a pedestal w.c. Hate that. I'll take the seating w.c. furthest away from the door anytime.
I'm not talking abt in general terms where the last cubicle furthest away from the door is those squatting type.

Look at the scenario.... :) All 3 are sitting types, equally clean (cos cleaner left just 5 to 10mins ago) and stocked full with 2 huge rolls of toilet paper.

I will take the rm that is cleanest with enough toilet roll inside

Sigh....

ALL ARE EQUALLY CLEAN WITH EQUAL AMOUNT OF TOILET ROLLS. CLEANER JUST LEFT 10MINS AGO AND U ARE THE FIRST TO USE THE TOILET

Yah. I guess that pretty much sums up for ppl who din read my first post. :)

hehe rather intresting. looking forward for ur theory.

ahuehaueha... i read abt this in some personality quiz. i chose the nearest n i still remember wat the result is. but issit the same? ;p i shan't spoil.

jsbn said:
Sigh....

ALL ARE EQUALLY CLEAN WITH EQUAL AMOUNT OF TOILET ROLLS. CLEANER JUST LEFT 10MINS AGO AND U ARE THE FIRST TO USE THE TOILET

Yah. I guess that pretty much sums up for ppl who din read my first post. :)

Is your hypothesis about literacy rate?

took this test before .. i chose the handicapp cubicle

I will view the poll results 1st, see which cubicle most pple will use, then use the 1 least pple use, coz will most prob be cleaner.

I'll pick the one with the best White Balance.

Nope, nothing to do with personality. ;)

But I see some really interesting results coming out soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.