Another new D50...

Status
Not open for further replies.
agol78 said:
Maybe will be doing more on potrait and scenery shots. Looking at the 17-55f2.8, once I get 'ang bao' money...

Used to own a film SLR from canon too. Now going all digital.

Wow1 your ang bao money so much! Nowadays have to give angbao, no chance to get angbao anymore...:mad2:

Ang bao money for this year will most probably be the last year also. Then will be like you giving out ang baos.. Sigh...:cry:

agol78 said:
Ang bao money for this year will most probably be the last year also. Then will be like you giving out ang baos.. Sigh...:cry:
Can I get one from you? :D

espn said:
Can I get one from you? :D

With the BBB virus around, wonder when I would be able to give you one also...:bsmilie:

yea... its really a good piece of equipment... i'm missing my baby already... wonder how is it now... haha

i bring mine alone to work
so dun really miss
:p
:bsmilie:

i just sold it leh =((

rheo: haha... its my spare cam.... gotta let it go b4 the warrenty is over ya....

harry: haha.... hope u're enjoying that baby.... i bet it'll be in good hands.... didnt regret buying it right? haha...

harry t said:
Hi bro,
It's in good hands. has good living conditions & handle well. Now catching the itch to find a lens to cover the wide angle gap.

eh bro... btw.... wanna buy.... just buy....

BUY BUY BUY !

haha... at this rate, we can start D50 outing already... similar to last yr's D70 outing. :bsmilie:

namska said:
harry: haha.... hope u're enjoying that baby.... i bet it'll be in good hands.... didnt regret buying it right? haha...
Hi bro,

No regrets despite being used to a pro film body. It serves well having all the basics that i needed plus 'good enough pics out of the box' (on condition of getting the basic requirements right - exposure)

Think I got to take some antibiotics to cure the BBB virus.

BTW, did u do a comparison with the 18-55 kit lens against the 18-70 D70 kit lens?

Been using a Tokina 28-70 ATX pro and a fixed 20mm that now my 28-70 has become a 42-105 & the 20mm a 30mm. No more wide so thinking of getting a Tokina 12-24 ;p or get a 18-70 as interim.

Finally took some pics with my new toy. But the thing is now how do I post the pics? Tried to log into the gallery but had an invalid user name message instead.

Also was thinking of getting the D70 18-70 kit lens. Any advice on this?

y bother with the 18-70 if ur getting the 17-55

roti_prata said:
y bother with the 18-70 if ur getting the 17-55

On a budget for the time being. Job don't look good also. Might be time for "restructuring" or so they claim...:cry:

nightwolf75 said:
haha... at this rate, we can start D50 outing already... similar to last yr's D70 outing. :bsmilie:
Quick, you go start a thread on the outing on NUF. Go go go!!! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.