Another interesting weekend spot for Singaporean

They're building Legoland. Really.

We've heard they also want to build the largest storage unit for stolen goods: :bsmilie:

storage.jpg

Obviously with the participation and input of the robbers in the planning stage, they leave nothing out. :bsmilie:

i don't have a car.... i bike :bsmilie:
Errrrr....................bike also can. Just go fix up a side car & we'll all cramp into it :thumbsup:......................:sweat: ................:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

If it is inconveniently located in outskirts of JB, then crime will be rampant. After a while, it will be deserted with all the shops shuttered.

Man, i never knew johor had this! Gonna go and check it out!

We've heard they also want to build the largest storage unit for stolen goods: :bsmilie:

storage.jpg

Obviously with the participation and input of the robbers in the planning stage, they leave nothing out. :bsmilie:

And the security guards employed will have the spare keys for their friends. ::bsmilie:

Yea. Quite dumb. Haters gonna hate.

How can those idiots compare traveling to JB to traveling to USA? Plus it's like having a sale all year round...

Another case of dumb Singaporeans

kei1309 said:
Yea. Quite dumb. Haters gonna hate.

How can those idiots compare traveling to JB to traveling to USA? Plus it's like having a sale all year round...

Another case of dumb Singaporeans

Yes if you equate East LA to JB.

One day JB is going to be like Los Angeles with the coming of Iskandar.

Singapore will just be its Hollywood. :bsmilie:
Maybe by the time the Iskandar is completed, Pulau Ubin and Pulau Tekong will be part of mainland Singapore and there will HDB flats sprouting around Lim Chu Kang. :bsmilie:

Looking forward to Legoland though.

Last edited:
Who has been there? Looks quite interesting, may pop by during Xmas weekend....but worry about he crowd :sweat:

Photos of Johor Premium Outlets [60 Photos] « Super 325

I've not been there but feedback from my friend who "visited" it on the way back from KL over the weekend was that the car park was jam pack, waited for 30 minutes for parking and the crowd was so bad that they left after walking around for about 20 minutes, BTW some of the shope are still not open ( did not ask which one) so if you're going on christmas weekend................ good lick bro :bsmilie: