Another AMI shock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
vincentt_whale said:
Yupe, thought Jasmine should be out from weeks ago... and her perfomance last nite was horrible. Think the votes r for her tears... Thought La Toya and Fantasia would make it 4 Top 2. Just pray that Jasmine would not be the winner.... :p

Well, Simon sort of made it happen, he did say that people in Hawaii better have 5 phones to put in the calls to keep her in. Looks like Hawaii pulled through!

:eek:

Then again LaToya must have already been approached for record deal, she took it quite well.

The system is not perfect... just look who's in 1600 Pennsylavanic Ave? :devil:

La vie est cruelle de temps en temps... c'est la vie!

Btw, thing like this always happen. In the end, Jasmine is the one that feel ashamed. Everyone knows who is better. Well, seems that it's conspiracy. If La toya and Fantasia in the top 2, hugh number of people may be disappointed if their idol lose. but if Jasmine and Fantasia, I could say that most ofthe vote should go to Fantasia. What am i talking?
LoL

fantasia is terrible.... she should be booted out instead of latoya.

yes, everyone raves about her "different" and "star quality" voice, but to me it just sounds like a cat being strangled in an empty barrel. :eek:

zaren said:
fantasia is terrible.... she should be booted out instead of latoya.

yes, everyone raves about her "different" and "star quality" voice, but to me it just sounds like a cat being strangled in an empty barrel. :eek:
Wah...
agree...
Also have to say that all the 4 only know how to scream till the windows crack...

Clearly a racism vote! America just making sure there won't be 2 black idols in the final 2. So now you have an Asian Hawaiian, a White American and a Black American. Clearly the next one will be Jasmine. My guess Diana will be the clear winner.

Clearly racist is in the game. Take a look at all the reality show.

Sad. :(

vincentt_whale said:
Btw, thing like this always happen. In the end, Jasmine is the one that feel ashamed. Everyone knows who is better.

Well she did look kinda abashed on TV earlier on. The crowd booed when Ryan Seacrest said Latoya was in the bottom 2 instead of Jasmine. That says a lot.

vincentt_whale said:
Yupe, thought Jasmine should be out from weeks ago... and her perfomance last nite was horrible. Think the votes r for her tears... Thought La Toya and Fantasia would make it 4 Top 2. Just pray that Jasmine would not be the winner.... :p

and if jasmine does win, she might be the 1st winner without a career.... ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.