An open letter ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some here, would love nothing more than an all out cyber brawl. This is not going to happen becasue I don't see the point even if the idiot show it's face. I doubt that would happen.

The only reason I started this thread it to politely imformed whoever this idiot might be, that it's not working. I will continue to do what I did, if I still want to do so.

here's a better ideal; 2 actually: Go the way of director Uwe Boll and challenge your critics to a boxing match aka put up or shut up and entertain everyone. Or the alternative: Simply ignoring the bs and not even broadcasting it. By giving them attention you're giving them exactly what they want.

here's a better ideal; 2 actually: Go the way of director Uwe Boll and challenge your critics to a boxing match aka put up or shut up and entertain everyone....

You sound like you want to be the promoter of the march and sell some tickets and pop corns. :bsmilie:

You sound like you want to be the promoter of the march and sell some tickets and pop corns. :bsmilie:

:bsmilie::bsmilie: you say le? ;) I would just say i'm an entreprenure :bsmilie:

"The reason I am posting these comments here is becasue I do not believe night86mare nor mattlock are the one posting the comments. This means, there is a bad apple amoung us. It is no secret that I disagree with Mattlock over a few "things" lately and our exchanges had gone heated at times. However, I see these 5 posts an effort by someone in CS to stirr up emotions and hope for the worst.

At the end of the day, I really don't care what this person thinks, or if this person can think at all.

I will continue to post my comments and opinions on CS if I feel like it. And I only post under my one and only real nick, nor do I try to conjure up a name to insinuate someone else."

Deadpoet was trying to tell everybody that the originator may not be the originator!!!!

He wants to up the thread for the morning crowd in case any of you miss it at night :bsmilie:

There are more sleepless night owls prowling Kopitiam for undeciphered secret posts and exchanging top gossips of the day through PMs than the morning early birds in Kopitiam.

There are more sleepless night owls prowling Kopitiam for undeciphered secret posts and exchanging top gossips of the day through PMs than the morning early birds in Kopitiam.

:think:
I know, he needs you attention.. you see.. you only comes in in the morning :bsmilie:

Some here, would love nothing more than an all out cyber brawl. This is not going to happen becasue I don't see the point even if the idiot show it's face. I doubt that would happen.

The only reason I started this thread it to politely imformed whoever this idiot might be, that it's not working. I will continue to do what I did, if I still want to do so.

I have some idea who this person is, but I am not even going to speculate. No point. Not worth my time. I have better things to do, there are pictue that sucks awaiting mhy slam. :)

:sweat: DP Slam

I have some idea who this person is, but I am not even going to speculate. No point. Not worth my time. I have better things to do, there are pictue that sucks awaiting mhy slam. :)

為人不作虧心事,
夜半敲門也不驚.

為人不作虧心事,
夜半敲門也不驚.

身正,不怕影子歪

Merovingian: Smartness is an illusion created between those with words and those without.

alamak, to chimgology to understand lor :sweat:

YOu lagi smart lor

驕兵必敗

-------------------

有就是没,没就是有。

Status
Not open for further replies.