An old Tractor in HDR.

i love this effects! its cool **** la haha..the saturation wise is ok for me nice also.. haha yeah overal i love the pic! haha

Afterall, this is an experimental shot, do as many version as you may, but keep track of all the settings. Personally, this hasn't got the/ deliver impact of extreme HDR manupilation.
So it becomes half half.

Stunning! I was expecting sumthing rusty, dirty, oldish tractor, but to my surprise, this is something extraordinary. What i'd suggest is u could have used an alternative to your thread's title? "Magical Tractor" (i don't know what shld be the best title)? It gives a very fairy tales like feel to the tractor.

One more thing i'd suggest is you could add more shadows to the trees in the centre of the picture, as i thought it's too bright that it blend with the tractor and might distract the focus.

I'm thinking if you could add artificial flare to the tractor like as though it shines, just go to the extreme of PP for this photo, i think it'd be real stunning.:bsmilie: :thumbsup:

Thanks.. you are right the title i used could have been different. Anyway, thx for the feedback :)

I really need to stop looking at pictures from office notebook. :bsmilie:
The colours actually look okay to me rather than overly done (cartoonish, as mentioned by some). Strange, but it's probably because my office notebook tones out a lot of colour (nicely coloured pix looks dull).

I quite like this :embrass: but will reply again when I am home.

Composition-wise, the only thing I didn't like about it was the roof of the house being chopped off slightly :dunno:
It's like, a little bit makes it look accidental?

The other thing is the grass on the right hand near the backwheel of tractor looks overblown. Not sure if anything can be done in HDR on this but I thought the purpose of having HDR is to minimize overblowing things :dunno:

Hi, so did you look at it from your home?