Amos Yee vs Steven Lim

When I read about the AY affair, the first thought that came to my mind was "don't feed the troll"

just ignore :)

No sir. Those guys might feed him to the dogs from what I have heard...

.....at least the dogs are happy ........ here they don't know what to do or how to react in a situation like this ........ the only reason they held him under custody for so long.

Last edited:
When I read about the AY affair, the first thought that came to my mind was "don't feed the troll"

Just release him and let him be ........ at least for the time being ...... :)

Seeing how hungry the average N.Koreans are supposed to be... most likely they'll eat the dog... LOL

Maybe dogs don't have any meat on their bones either. :think:

True that.

Low self-esteem maybe?

Last edited:
.....at least the dogs are happy ........ here they don't know what to do or how to react in a situation like this ........ the only reason they held him under custody for so long.

Oh... you mean his parents refuse to bail him after 1st round... the 2nd bailer excuse himself after the 2nd round... and NO ONE else is game enough to bail him for the 3rd round... got nothing to do with why he is "under custody for so long".... really ?? :think:

It got do with the up bringing.

You allow too much freedom, too much praise and publicity

This may be the result.

It got do with the up bringing.
You allow too much freedom, too much praise and publicity
This may be the result.
But only 'May'. What do we really know about Amos to judge him and call for all sorts of punishment and corrective actions?

Friends of mine who "admire his courage" in "standing up for the truth and against the system" says he is just saying it to "play" the government controlled media that is out to smear him.

His credibility and my respect to him just flew out of the window when he faked the sexual molestation thingy, then now admits he was just trolling the media. So juvenile.

*yawn*, there goes his 15 minutes of fame.

next!

Is there any other way of looking at it? :bsmilie:

More then I want to say and for certain this place is NEVER the conducive and non emotionally bias to even try.

Remember the puzzle that was going around about Cynthia and her birthday. How a few guys working on indirect but non conclusive information just by applying Critical Thinking you can work out the logical answer. I find sometime this is so lacking in critical thinking... that people only want to see what people say and come to the general sentiment or alternative without working out to see if maybe sometime there is another way of looking at things or even know the real truth even without the presence of proof. But that's just me and that's that. I shalt go further on this. It's always the same narrative arch and the same strawman example to make their case and the same zealots on both sides.

Like someone here in anther thread said it best. "Most people find it hard to think; that's why most prefer to judge"

Last edited:
This boy needs a lot of help.

But first thing first, throw him into jail cell with convicted juvenile molesters and rapists. Let him know what's is the real thing.

This is a perfect example of the stupid freedom of speech. (Speaking without consequences)

Those advocates and believers of freedom of speech, take a good look at Amos. U want people to end up like him, talking without using their brain?

So what its in the American constitution??? That doesn't make a Holy Law.

Laws are man made. What can put in, can be taken out.

This is a perfect example of the stupid freedom of speech. (Speaking without consequences)
Those advocates and believers of freedom of speech, take a good look at Amos. U want people to end up like him, talking without using their brain?
So what its in the American constitution??? That doesn't make a Holy Law.
Laws are man made. What can put in, can be taken out.
[ ] You really understood the concept .. *applause*

This boy needs a lot of help.
But first thing first, throw him into jail cell with convicted juvenile molesters and rapists. Let him know what's is the real thing.
Are you saying that molesting and raping (= crimes) are going on unchecked in Singapore prisons?