Alone or Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, indeed. I laughed out loud at the "shoot with people at changi hospital". SO FUNNY.

Yes, indeed. I laughed out loud at the "shoot with people at changi hospital". SO FUNNY.

LOL! Haha.. what a random insertion of ero-humour.

Anyway, I prefer a solo shoot but there's more pressure to deliver. As the above posters have said, it's fun to talk to other photogs too but the end product is a lot of un-unique stuff.

Yours also mah. :bsmilie:
Ok, getting OT already.

Alone most of the time. :)

I can wake up anytime i want, eat breakfast anytime i want, go anywhere i want (through this alley or that alley), go toilet anytime i want, smoke anytime i want, shop anytime i want and go home anytime i want.

But i am ok to shoot with max another 2 person. (Besides my army kakeys who are non CSers.)

Too many people, like what most mention, becomes messy and TCSS more.

And seriously, i prefer shooting with music.

Both... Every time I shoot, I aim to:

1. Come home learning something new.
2. Hopefully with a bunch of great pictures. (Unfortunately, this does not occur as often as I'd like)
3. Have a fun time.

Sometimes your point 3 and 2 are mutually exclusive. And shooting in a group almostalways gets everyone similar shots. And similar shots, however beautiful, are cheap in value. I can't like a picture of mine that is almost identical to someone else's.

Of course, taking pictures is fun.

Depends on what I intend to do.

Dream Merchant stated very valid pros and cons of shooting as a group :thumbsup:

If I intend to roam the streets, walk from places to places. Then I would rather shoot alone.

If I intend to shoot in a particular area, like in a park, old changi hospital :eek: I would prefer to have company.

agree.. lol

Alone: Peaceful, freedom, lonely, can't compare results, own time, own target

Group: Fun, TCSS, can compare results, distracting, difference in opinion, distracting, depend of schedule

Personally, I would go for both. If there's an outing I'll try to join. If not, I'll just adhoc.

alone: if together with non-photographer
group: if together with people whom at PG

Else I need to rush to take shot because you feel bad making people wait for u

;p

ya i feel bad making ppl wait for me,so i prefer to shoot alone and taking my own sweet time.:)

prefer to shoot alone.... but do shoot with friends too la, but mostly end up chatting and very few good pics... ha ha :)

prefer to shoot alone.... but do shoot with friends too la, but mostly end up chatting and very few good pics... ha ha :)

yeah! and taking some funny photos of them... adding my collection too...:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.