ALL Female Photographers (AFP) - Outings, Photos and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
SHOTS taken on 15MAY08

DSC_1560.jpg

DSC_1598.jpg

heehee... this one NO "SPECIAL EFFECTS"..:bsmilie: AS IT IS...tell me how can i improve?

1. I will choose landscape instead of portrait.

2. Did you use remote shutter release? The image seems not very sharp. Might due to shake caused by pressing the shutter on the camera.

3. Saw the landscape one in your album which looks better in terms of composition and sharpness. Give the top a little bit more space and adjust perspective.

:)

Since everyone's sharing their pics, let me share mine =)

2485483371_5fbe5578cf.jpg

*My first flower picture when i got my cam =)

2425536694_e47d3e7b44.jpg

* Was taken on one of the outings

More pics from today's outing. Wish I had a wide-angle lens.

080525-1.jpg

Now you see the sun...
080525-3.jpg

Now you don't
080525-4.jpg

And of course, the starfish that Febrita was looking for. :bsmilie: If only they hadn't put them in a container.
080525-2.jpg

Hi AlteredVision!

Thank you for a really great outing today at Chek Jawa! I've posted my shots at the other thread .. nonetheless, I'm happy to share them again (hehehe!)
Yeah .. no starfish 'in the wild' today .. Maybe next time (woohoo!!)

(the rest are up on http://febrita.zenfolio.com/p854681777).

Soldier Crab
p981896158-4.jpg

Hermit Crab
p840255458-4.jpg

Hermit Crab
p965701111-4.jpg

Cracked Earth
p1068130314-3.jpg

Lone Tree (I processed by modifying levels, hue and contrast)
p991819115-4.jpg

I was just looking at your pics in the other thread. Really really really love them. Look so totally different from my own. Showed my friend too and he said it looked like 2 different outings :bsmilie:

I was just looking at your pics in the other thread. Really really really love them. Look so totally different from my own. Showed my friend too and he said it looked like 2 different outings :bsmilie:

Thank you!!! :D
My first passion is macro photography, that's why I was so ecstatic with the outing that you've organised. Thank you very much for choosing such a perfect spot!!! :lovegrin:

1. I will choose landscape instead of portrait.

2. Did you use remote shutter release? The image seems not very sharp. Might due to shake caused by pressing the shutter on the camera.

3. Saw the landscape one in your album which looks better in terms of composition and sharpness. Give the top a little bit more space and adjust perspective.

:)

Sorry to intrude this thread.

Just a teenage here, btw do you all know that you can actually switch ur camera mode to selftimer shot, and it works well like remote shutter release.

Sorry again for intruding

these 2 pics have the WOW factor! :D btw im interested in the next female's outing.. is it anytime soon? tks in adv! :)

We don't have a fixed outing schedule. It's whenever someone is willing to organise. If you are, you can just post an outing and we will sign up ;) I think Old Skool is organising a studio shoot soon though?

Status
Not open for further replies.