AirAsia Flight Missing!

What if Flight MH370 had been snuffed out before it had gotten out of Malaysian air space? Everything else they did in the aftermath of the missing plane reports is just a coverup. Plane could have been hijacked or even shot down by a stray missile..... still remember the demise of SilkAir flight 185? Well the black box was never recovered even though the remains of the plane wete found. Just a thought ..... :)

Ok my bad ...... but if I remembered correctly, the black boxes gave no clue whatsoever about the plane crash.
Yes, because they have been switched off minutes before. There's an episode of 'Air Crash Investigations' about this flight and the controversial results. Check youtube.

A friend just pointed out to me... QZ8501 cockpit voice recording supposedly leaked on Youtube (you can search for it). Too bad I don't understand Bahasa Indonesia. My friend (in the aerospace industry) says that the clicking sound is the stall alarm.

But not sure whole thing real or bluff...

Those clip in youtube was adam air flight 574. It was leaked last time, and there was some dispute of its authenticity. But it was pretty consistent with the investigation.
Not sure this time around whether anyone will leak it out

A friend just pointed out to me... QZ8501 cockpit voice recording supposedly leaked on Youtube (you can search for it). Too bad I don't understand Bahasa Indonesia. My friend (in the aerospace industry) says that the clicking sound is the stall alarm.

But not sure whole thing real or bluff...

That one is not QZ8501 it has been going around for quite awhile even before the black box was still in the sea.

There's photos going around from the recovery of the bodies.

The bodies are quite bad, all bloated and the head has been wiped clean only the skulls left.

What if Flight MH370 had been snuffed out before it had gotten out of Malaysian air space? Everything else they did in the aftermath of the missing plane reports is just a coverup. Plane could have been hijacked or even shot down by a stray missile..... still remember the demise of SilkAir flight 185? Well the black box was never recovered even though the remains of the plane wete found. Just a thought ..... :)

Prob cause it ( the plane and the people ) was sadly smashed to bits.... the largest body parts was adults Jaw Bone Parts and a torso of a child.

Reading reports about the findings of the black box... something was definitely wrong..

The report also says the pilots cut off power supply to all the electronics.......

That's why something must have been seriously wrong for the chief pilot to willfully come out of his seat and cut power.. it's not suicide, it's not some air rage, I think he was trying to fix something..

The report also says the pilots cut off power supply to all the electronics.......

Cut off power supply to FAC only, not all electronics.