AIDS is bad for your relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.nextnature.net/?p=1051

Look at this ad, I think it makes a good point and I think it conveys the type of message that you are trying to bring up.

yep saw that, but i mentioned in the other thread that if they didnt state if was for aids, i would have thought about the movie species or something!

Awesome dude :)

I feel it still lacks punch. Keep working on it.

Do take careful note of what Parchiao said. It is very real. You want to raise awareness about possibly contracting AIDS, not raise a stigma against those who have it and are going through what is basically, a death sentence.

dont like the title "AIDS is bad for your relationship".

there are many who got infected by the virus not by choice, eg gotten it through blood transfusion. so should the patient's family treat him/her differently?

I feel it still lacks punch. Keep working on it.

Do take careful note of what Parchiao said. It is very real. You want to raise awareness about possibly contracting AIDS, not raise a stigma against those who have it and are going through what is basically, a death sentence.

dont like the title "AIDS is bad for your relationship".

there are many who got infected by the virus not by choice, eg gotten it through blood transfusion. so should the patient's family treat him/her differently?

yees that is of course, but that wasn't my intention. the picture might not be strong enough or may be interpreted in a different way which in return result in a lack-of-clear-message picture.

when in a relationship, we shouldn't be fooling around of course, when we are contracted with aids, its detrimental.

i'll work on it again :)

what is the contest you are trying for? links to details?

Status
Not open for further replies.