[Ah_K] A.P.A.D 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
High Key

3151210322_f7e509c0f6_o.jpg

really unreal! how was it done? reflection of a window pane? we are waiting for you in apad09! :)

wish you get tonnes of assignment in 09 that you cannot handle and need to hire us as ur kah kia. :bsmilie:
Unreal

really unreal! how was it done? reflection of a window pane? we are waiting for you in apad09! :)

wish you get tonnes of assignment in 09 that you cannot handle and need to hire us as ur kah kia. :bsmilie:

Hahaa... thanks for the well wishes bro...
all the best to you in the new year too! Huat ah!!!
and yes... it is reflection of a glass panel

2008 has been a fantastic year for me, and I hope 2009 can be even better. So far, it's looking pretty good :bsmilie:

The only sad thing is that I probably won't be continuing in APAD anymore. It is just not the same anymore, now that I have to force images out in batches rather than being able to post each and every day like before, which is the essence of APAD in the first place.

I will still continue shooting all kinds of crap (other than weddings) whenever I have the time. So look out for my works in the other sub-forums.

APAD is a wonderful sub-forum and I will always look back to this place as the point which helped improve my photography. To all you APAD bros / sis out there... I will continue to support your works and drop by your threads from time to time! keep it up and have a wonderful 2009!

Destination

3166880727_728f59c96d_o.jpg

yo bro, will miss your APAD thread leh... good luck in 2009... will look forward to more of your works ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.