AGE GROUP in CS

Wich age group you belong to?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 myself I like taking photos very much and it my hobby:thumbsup::)

Very happy to see ppl vote in 91 to 100 yrs ,very ancious to meet them for coffee or tea .

Very happy to see ppl vote in 91 to 100 yrs ,very ancious to meet them for coffee or tea .

Why not play with the 0-10 yr old ones... and see how good they can be....? :bsmilie:

hehehee ,that we ancious too .

yea!maybe they'll come for clubsnap outings with their dad's/mom's D700 and SB-900 :bigeyes:

Wot... I tot D3 at least... and a couple of SB-900's for the CLS.... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

dun worry, a turtle at 70 is still considered young. :bsmilie:

But we are not turtles!!!
Or you want to start another poll - Are you a turtle, duck, dog, cat, etc?? :bigeyes:

There is 1 voted at 0 to 10 year old.
and 4 voted at 91 to 100 year old.....

Is that real..!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?:think:
make me wonder.....

Maybe that is how they feel?
Afterall, age is just an arbitrary number, isn't it??

It shows that abt 20% of them are under 18 years old. We ought to be careful when we post a thread. Clauses such as "those 18 yr old and below are not allowed......." is, in my opinion, an irresponsible act.

Try googling or yahooing all the naughty, political stuff and photos and see how many hardcore hundreds of thousands of links you get as compared to CS.

It would be a revelation if all those below 18 yrs will think of CS first as the place to find all these stuff as oppose to the wild highway of the internet. If there ever were an act of irresponsible then....that would be the internet iself already. Just a thought....

heheh I have trust in the moderators here to ensure this forum will be kept clean enough.

why suddenly the passion drops down at 40+ years old?

is it because...
  1. official & pro photographers at this age is tired to shoot?
  2. official & pro photographers at this age has less costumers than younger ones?
  3. hobbies at this age are too tired for the hobby?
  4. less 40+ years old are interested to the poll?
  5. should i start another poll regarding this one?:bsmilie:

Last edited:
But we are not turtles!!!
Or you want to start another poll - Are you a turtle, duck, dog, cat, etc?? :bigeyes:

Maybe that is how they feel?
Afterall, age is just an arbitrary number, isn't it??

thatz y i say even at age 70 is not old.:embrass: age is an arbitrary number until a crime is commited.

is the TS starting up a dating agency? :bsmilie: nx poll will ask for annual income...

• Not interested in answering poll questions
  • Not interested in reading kopitiam posts
  • Not interested in reading Internet forums
  • Too embarrassed to admit age
  • 40+ is about the age of the digital divide

And I bet Sion is one of those who answered "0 - 10 years old" :bsmilie:

Hey, I got a great idea for an April 1st poll.

"Do you participate in Internet polls?"

[ ] Yes

At least the results will be accurate.

Conclusion : 100% of respondents say that they participate in Internet polls.

Last edited:

is it because...
  1. official & pro photographers at this age is tired to shoot?
  2. official & pro photographers at this age has less costumers than younger ones?
  3. hobbies at this age are too tired for the hobby?
  4. less 40+ years old are interested to the poll?
  5. should i start another poll regarding this one?:bsmilie:

Because we dont know when is our retirement age ,after 40 + most start to panic when we are near 50 yrs old .

:dunno:

I doubt that any1 in CS is 90-100 years old.Not very nice to mess up this thread.But then again,this is not impossible...:dunno:

seriously doubt the poll is genuine. u mean ppl less than 10 yrs old do take photo for good ?

wah who are the 4 91-100s?

Status
Not open for further replies.