Adobe Web premium Student pack - Worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious ah? i still in MOE school ... how do i buy it other than online? as in is there a shop to do it? its damn good !

Can none students or MOE buy this product?

i don't think so... but i think its quite easy to find students ba...

any nephews or nieces etc... its limited to one purchase per customer...

for those who are getting it, do remember it is an academic license; meaning it can only be used for educational and not commercial purpose. Im not sure if there is a way to track down the type of license used by going through the hidden watermarking that cs3 does but whatever you do with it, just dont get caught :eek: if you do, its as good as infringing IP as youre breaking the terms of use of the license.

for those who are getting it, do remember it is an academic license; meaning it can only be used for educational and not commercial purpose. Im not sure if there is a way to track down the type of license used by going through the hidden watermarking that cs3 does but whatever you do with it, just dont get caught :eek: if you do, its as good as infringing IP as youre breaking the terms of use of the license.

cs3 got hidden watermakr?lol i didnt know learnt something new today!

Mm actually I'm a student so if anyone wants I might be able to help them buy :) Cause although I'm getting one for myself I can prolly ask one of my friends to help register her name and it'll be a-o-k! *shhhh*

Yeah, I can purchase it too. But it doesn't seem to be totally worth it leh, im just a photographer and will only use PSCS3..

MÝ Ðë©ËMBëR®;4369920 said:
ermmm... tiz version is mac compatible? coz just bought a macbook! :think:
There's the Mac version too at the same price. Just remember to specify the Mac version when you place an order.

Yeah, I can purchase it too. But it doesn't seem to be totally worth it leh, im just a photographer and will only use PSCS3..

.... I bought the EDU version of PSCS3 for $4xx outside.... and u say not worth it?

MÝ Ðë©ËMBëR®;4369920 said:
ermmm... tiz version is mac compatible? coz just bought a macbook! :think:

Yes, there is a Mac Version. I bought and installed it, no problem.

Good post nice information thanks

this is absolutely worth it. it's definitely a good grab. you can't get this kind of pricing anywhere for the original adobe suite software.

it is now 99 dollars. from www.mine.com.sg. do note it is considered illegal to use the student software if you are not a student. someone pls correct me if im wrong.

Very very worth it... even if you just need one of the items inside.

hi guys, can i know how to get a copy ? anyone can pm me. urgently needed

now i think its $99 for the CS4 web premium ..

just check mine.com.sg

Status
Not open for further replies.