Actual Day Wedding Photography Course @ Stanley Lim Colour Centre 11th Intake 5th Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.
AhV said:
Upzzz this thread for my 'shi1fu4' and 'shi1mu3' :D who always take care of their students e.g. me !!! :bsmilie:

Hurry ! join join join ...... :thumbsup:

Thank you very much Ahv!! We will continue take care all of our student, cos without you guys to support us, we can't go further.

Anyway the 11th intake is full now. Those who miss this intake you will have to wait till next year.(some where around January).

The 11th intake response is very good, but we can only take 10 person at one class. I had turned a few of them down(cos all the slots had been taken up), I feel very sorry for them :cry: and also for those who had miss this intake, just don't miss the 12th intake that is on the 7/1/2005. The registration has started now. Call me at 98583502 for more information. :bsmilie:

Toto38 said:
Anyway the 11th intake is full now. Those who miss this intake you will have to wait till next year.(some where around January).

Actually hor... U can start 2 simultaneous courses mah... Call it 11A (Wed night) and 11B (Fri night). In this way:

1. The number of students will double
2. Your income also double.

If you hardworking, can have 11A to 11F also (Mon to Sun). Then students increase 7 times, income also increase 7 times. Then soon income hit 1 million. Good suggestion right?? But then again... :thumbsup:

If too late now can have 12A to 12F..................................

Status
Not open for further replies.