A7R & A7 User Thread! Let's gather here!

Haha this is from xitek . If this is true, there are tons of wonderful lens coming out for fullframe nex :)

There will be miracles.... if U believe.... *background singing from Mariah Carey...*

Actually, I find the shots from my Sigma 19mm if very very sharp... if can remove the rear baffle and cut down on the cropping needed on the vignetting, effective 21mm UWA lens for contingency use till the FE 16-35/4 comes... Tks bro...

Lol… I think I know where you stay… I have a relative who might be your neighbour...

Someone else obviously shares your expectation:

FEroadmap_zps9bfdd2e4.jpg

If it was really true, i think you will see more DSLR users converting themselves to the A7s. 16-35 f4, is highly possible, 85 f1.8?? hmmm maybe (i believe f2 more likely). The rest of the primes?? I don’t think so… 35 f1.4, 24 f2, 135 f2, 50 f1.2????? Sure or not?? Huge lenses man...

If it was really true, i think you will see more DSLR users converting themselves to the A7s. 16-35 f4, is highly possible, 85 f1.8?? hmmm maybe (i believe f2 more likely). The rest of the primes?? I don’t think so… 35 f1.4, 24 f2, 135 f2, 50 f1.2????? Sure or not?? Huge lenses man...

Those were just on the rumor sites. What they believed

Any one has experienced the grey screen phenomenon with the message "Unable to display image" when previewing on their A7?

Lol… I think I know where you stay… I have a relative who might be your neighbour...

Wah sei. See already know where I stay? Dangerous Man U r. Haha

I'm happy wif 16-35. D rest I seriously not looking forward. Haha. They will b very big n bulky if as mentioned.

Haha! :bsmilie: That's why I said "someone else." SHHHHHHH . . . don't tell bro Thoth . . . ;)

We need dreams bro. Its our oxygen of life!!!

Any one has experienced the grey screen phenomenon with the message "Unable to display image" when previewing on their A7?

Only when I use a slow SD card.

I get gray screens with sequence numbers where there were previously image files that I downloaded and deleted from the card. I just reformatted the card and changed the folder designation and will see what happens when I shoot today.

The gray screen thing is really annoying because I can't click forward to my first shot of the day without going through gray screens from all the previously deleted files.

I get gray screens with sequence numbers where there were previously image files that I downloaded and deleted from the card. I just reformatted the card and changed the folder designation and will see what happens when I shoot today.

The gray screen thing is really annoying because I can't click forward to my first shot of the day without going through gray screens from all the previously deleted files.

Yah....and Im not able to see the other images until I take another shot that does not develop a grey screen during preview. Its actually quite embarrassing if people want to see the shot immediately after you take it and it shows a grey screen error. Hehe. Fortunately, it did not happen, but you could imagine the response.

Yah....and Im not able to see the other images until I take another shot that does not develop a grey screen during preview. Its actually quite embarrassing if people want to see the shot immediately after you take it and it shows a grey screen error. Hehe. Fortunately, it did not happen, but you could imagine the response.

Wah.. I havent kena... Later must try... Who's gg funan at 12? Haha...

I'm happy wif 16-35. D rest I seriously not looking forward. Haha. They will b very big n bulky if as mentioned.

Haha! :bsmilie: That's why I said "someone else."

SHHHHHHH . . . don't tell bro Thoth . . . ;)

hehe, Bro Thoth will self poisons by seeking the allure from all over the internet :)
Rumours site cant stop him lol

I am actually hoping Zeiss Touit to annouce lenses for the fullframe A7. I am sure they know Sony is coming out with Full Frame Nex. Looking forward to their offering, but they did say , they might release their ZM MF for nex . 2014 will be an ever more exciting year for photography cheers.

Its like the renaissance of manual focus lenses in the modern 21st century after 2 decades of auto focus lol