A soon-convert-to-be..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro eejal,

Maybe the next meetup join our outing. If you want to start but with a lower budget, look for a 2nd hand K10D or get from online at www.pricejapan.com. I saw a K10D new body only set going for $760 but need to add 5% tax for japan. then got to add our 7% tax too. Still cheaper than a new K20D.

Then go to the selling thread in Pentax and see who is selling off their lenses to get one on the cheap.

Bro eejal,

Maybe the next meetup join our outing. If you want to start but with a lower budget, look for a 2nd hand K10D or get from online at www.pricejapan.com. I saw a K10D new body only set going for $760 but need to add 5% tax for japan. then got to add our 7% tax too. Still cheaper than a new K20D.

Then go to the selling thread in Pentax and see who is selling off their lenses to get one on the cheap.

Hi,

Saw this on Price Japan

1185380579_k10d-body-3.jpg

Pentax K10D (body)

lowest price in Japan YEN 59,800
Price to USA /Canada USD 639
Price to Europe EUR 433
Price to Australia or NZ AUD 726

After conversion, shipping/handling/tax/gst, I think it will work out to be close to SGD1K

Any international warranty from Price Japan?

I think S$1k for K10D body alone is a little to expensive.
Might as well get a second hand.
The saving should be close to getting you a brand-new FA50/1.4

Hi,

Saw this on Price Japan

Any international warranty from Price Japan?
Unless you are there to buy it in the shop (e.g. MAP camera) you'll not get this international warranty.

wow..i'm impressed by the number of replies in my thread. thanks so much guys...
probably get the K10D...heard the kit lens for K20D is great. what lens is that? how abt the kit lens for K10D?

bro lonko...ur macro shots ROCKS to the MAX!!!!!!

i appreciate it very much...

wow..i'm impressed by the number of replies in my thread. thanks so much guys...
probably get the K10D...heard the kit lens for K20D is great. what lens is that? how abt the kit lens for K10D?

bro lonko...ur macro shots ROCKS to the MAX!!!!!!

i appreciate it very much...

The K20D kit lens is DA18-55 II. If you getting it, make sure it is version II.

Last edited:
Quickly put in B&S, sure got student buy then can get Pentax liao.

eeiii bro..... ur poison damn strong. i need a huge dose of antibiotic...;p

btw, how much is a BG for K10D? i've nvr seen any resale one in B&S..

eeiii bro..... ur poison damn strong. i need a huge dose of antibiotic...;p

btw, how much is a BG for K10D? i've nvr seen any resale one in B&S..

Normal price is about $250 to $270

Bec those who changed from K10D to K20D keep the grip as it can be used on the K20D.

holy dang!!! quite ex eh....my C cost me only 150..hehehe...

Normal price is about $250 to $270

Bec those who changed from K10D to K20D keep the grip as it can be used on the K20D.

Battery grip for K10D/K20D not so expensive lah. Can get below $230.

hello~~ i nv regret getting my K10D! haha same like u eejal~ i was using S6500fd too!

eejal, quick2 get your lens & camera and join us for the shoot at Changi!! :bsmilie:

aduh!!! budget stricken...still haven't cleared my 350D yet.

me poor man....

heheheheheheh

:nono: no worry! it is still a photography session, pentax or not. come and enjoy :bigeyes: the sunrise. learn first hand the different lens and camera bodies

Status
Not open for further replies.