A really really strange thing happened... =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
eikin said:
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: lesson for newbies ... choose your nick wisely :bsmilie:

Firefox is not a browser.. It's a plane.. =)

Sion said:
She has long hair, pale face and wears a long white gown? She is legless and floating in the air??

that's so cliche, try again :sticktong :bsmilie:

maybe you want to confirm this strange happening by taking photos at the exact location again and inform us of the outcome.

Sion said:
She has short hair, red face and wears a white mini-skirt? She is leggy and skates on the floor on her toes?

now that's a good one :bsmilie:

Firstly, what ASA are you using? In low lighting conditions, pref 800-3200 without flash, ASA 400 with flash fired. There is no reason for it to turn out blank, unless you did't load it in properly...which is not possible...

As for 'horror', that is all physcological

jodie_tan said:
Firstly, what ASA are you using? In low lighting conditions, pref 800-3200 without flash, ASA 400 with flash fired. There is no reason for it to turn out blank, unless you did't load it in properly...which is not possible...

As for 'horror', that is all physcological

ASA 100. It was a bright sunny day with almost no clouds at all.. No colour filters were used.
All the other shots before and after those 4 shots turned out ok. Only those particular 4 frames were missing. So it's not a loading problem..

Firefox said:
Heh.. Was shooting at Little India yesterday with a roll of Tmax.. 4 of my shots came up unexposed.. And those 4 shots happened to be the 4 and only shots I took of the Indian Temple there.. Strange huh.. Guess the Hindu Gods don't like me.. =(

Someone is trying to tell you something?

wha... interesting!!! i also want to try ley???

by the way, how did the rest of the pics turn out hah??

I think meybe he chose his nick because be uses THAT internet browser...

Aand likes it so much that he uses it for his nick...

I mean 'and' not 'aand'

joewie88 said:
I think meybe he chose his nick because be uses THAT internet browser...

I use Mozilla Firefox and I like it.. But that's not the origins of my handle.. My handle is from a movie filmed in 1982.
Before Mosaic came out, which is before Netscape, which is before Mozilla. =)

Firefox said:
ASA 100. It was a bright sunny day with almost no clouds at all.. No colour filters were used.
All the other shots before and after those 4 shots turned out ok. Only those particular 4 frames were missing. So it's not a loading problem..

ASA 100
Indoor
Flash...? If "NO"...
Take note that underexposure do occour here...

Status
Not open for further replies.