A Lamas Holy Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
besh said:
... AMAZING....... we saw the "Tian1 Zhang4 Tai2" which are nto open to public... and also the huge huge eagle... it's about 6 feet... from end to end left to right...
white, and black at the end of the wing... can u imagine?...
I almost went to have a look at "Tian1zhang4" when I was at Langmusi , northern
Sichuan border. But was quite afraid .... with the bird eating the dead person.
Did u take any photos?? share with us.

besh said:
You can feel that kind of feeling which you'll never ever to feel in here... at least this is what i feel... dun take boat :)
take coach... buy ticket at lahsa, infront of the dazhaosi, RMB40 per person.... boat is killing... i know that.
I was "chop" by the boat man to pay a very high price to go over ... a very bad impression
of this boat biz man there.;(

I almost went to have a look at "Tian1zhang4" when I was at Langmusi , northern
Sichuan border. But was quite afraid .... with the bird eating the dead person.
Did u take any photos?? share with us.

No, no picture shooting allowed. and not everyone can go.
you gotta give ur "sheng1 cheng2 ba2 zhi4" to the master,
and after that the master will tell u if you are allowed to go,
as it's not a normal event, your spiritual/luck/energy what ever u called it,
might not able to take it. :)

I was "chop" by the boat man to pay a very high price to go over ... a very bad impression
of this boat biz man there.;(

you know? those ppls who running biz in tibet was descript as "tibet's you2 tai4 ren2", u should know what does it mean, if i were you, if they asked for RMB300, just ask them RMB200 at most, take it or leave it. they will say.... ok ... take it...

but not every tibetan behave like that...
tell them, give me a good price, i dun want to bargain with you, if the price is ok, i take it else u'll lose the business, and you only got 1 chance. then they will honest you.

or when u reach the place, ask around, how much does it cost from 1 place to another with local ppls. they can give u a better picture of how much u can ask.

besh said:
No, no picture shooting allowed. and not everyone can go.
you gotta give ur "sheng1 cheng2 ba2 zhi4" to the master,
and after that the master will tell u if you are allowed to go,
as it's not a normal event, your spiritual/luck/energy what ever u called it,
might not able to take it. :)

you know? those ppls who running biz in tibet was descript as "tibet's you2 tai4 ren2", u should know what does it mean, if i were you, if they asked for RMB300, just ask them RMB200 at most, take it or leave it. they will say.... ok ... take it...

but not every tibetan behave like that...
tell them, give me a good price, i dun want to bargain with you, if the price is ok, i take it else u'll lose the business, and you only got 1 chance. then they will honest you.

or when u reach the place, ask around, how much does it cost from 1 place to another with local ppls. they can give u a better picture of how much u can ask.

I know what u meant... the appointed tour guide (a requirement to travel to certain
part of Tibet) tried to bargain... but still cannot reduce it... to me it was just a Day-light
Robbery and I had no choice... cos already at the river edge and the boat with all
the American and European were waiting.....sigh... there are some good and bad
in a travel... that is an experience.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.