a event at the beach, i dun noe whether can thake bo???

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yes also they have no right to view your photos and more so demand you to delete them.
Also try not to take little kids showering even if their clothed... cos children usually will get u into more trouble if their parents complain.

xiaowugui82 said:
oh yes also they have no right to view your photos and more so demand you to delete them.
Also try not to take little kids showering even if their clothed... cos children usually will get u into more trouble if their parents complain.

no right to view your photos?? i think if my friends suspect a person of taking pics outraging her (or even his?? you never know, brokeback man!!) modesty, i think i or even we have the right to see the pics... at least to verify if its not ethical..

on another note, i was taking pics of a pool event when this guy approached me and said i took pics of his sister (!!!) wtf!!! she is not pretty and she not even slim lor!!:sweat: of all ppl.. sheesh!!! when i offer to let him check my camera he just walk away.. thinks he is all brawn and no brains... everyday jog jog jog... all grey matters all sweat out liao...

littledigitalartist said:
no right to view your photos?? i think if my friends suspect a person of taking pics outraging her (or even his?? you never know, brokeback man!!) modesty, i think i or even we have the right to see the pics... at least to verify if its not ethical..

on another note, i was taking pics of a pool event when this guy approached me and said i took pics of his sister (!!!) wtf!!! she is not pretty and she not even slim lor!!:sweat: of all ppl.. sheesh!!! when i offer to let him check my camera he just walk away.. thinks he is all brawn and no brains... everyday jog jog jog... all grey matters all sweat out liao...
no rights to insist on viewing let alone deleting the image as loing as the place does not forbid photography. if they the accidental subject are there in the open/public place, they cannot do anything. But then, some moron muscle ah beng may have other ideas, now that is a different matter

Just take and walk away fast...If they come after you quickly delet the photos...Can use software to recover it later...If they are walking toward you from abit far, you can change CF card too...:)

Good luck to you...;)

Deadpoet said:
no rights to insist on viewing let alone deleting the image as loing as the place does not forbid photography. if they the accidental subject are there in the open/public place, they cannot do anything. But then, some moron muscle ah beng may have other ideas, now that is a different matter

hmmm even if you suspect that person took some upskirt or downblouse pic??:dunno: what if you like see a person suspiciously putting a camera phone near someone's skirt?? what do we do in an event like this?? can we like detain him till police is here or something??? sorry if there has been some OT here...

littledigitalartist said:
hmmm even if you suspect that person took some upskirt or downblouse pic??:dunno: what if you like see a person suspiciously putting a camera phone near someone's skirt?? what do we do in an event like this?? can we like detain him till police is here or something??? sorry if there has been some OT here...
that is totally a different thing, but still, you have no right to demand to view the picture. However, you have the right to call the police. as far as detaining the person, well, you better have the man power to do it.

Deadpoet said:
that is totally a different thing, but still, you have no right to demand to view the picture. However, you have the right to call the police. as far as detaining the person, well, you better have the man power to do it.

thanks... some knowledge gained...

o well, cos it is so public, those bikini babes will be in the pix rite?

then if so, they think i spy on them then i am in dead s... ler, that is my worry:cool:

compro_1975 said:
o well, cos it is so public, those bikini babes will be in the pix rite?

then if so, they think i spy on them then i am in dead s... ler, that is my worry:cool:
damn it, if you worry so much, DON'T TAKE YOUR CAMERA with you, so you wont't be tempted to accidentally include some bikini clad women in the picture.

FOR GOD SAKE, use your judgement, don't be so god damn whimpy!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.