A dear friends wedding - Hong Kong

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also think it is hk. look at the sweater they are wearing. singapore is not that cold! :bsmilie:

The Oracle said:
I also think it is hk. look at the sweater they are wearing. singapore is not that cold! :bsmilie:

Thanks guys for compliments, hope to share more interesting weddings in time to come. Yes this was taken in hong kong. Will kenna heat stoke in sing with those sweaters ha ha.. Walked around the bridal area at prince edward st and it seemed like the whole country was getting married heh heh.. But very very interesting place, mega ching chong products in the whole building, like a step back to the 70s in sing. Neon green gowns, fluffy laces loved it heh heh .... Quite a sucker for eye candys so ended up buying an embroided kua for my fiance :p A good place to visit for wedding photographers though photography is not allowed there..

Nice series... :thumbsup: Colours are sweet...

Cheers:cool:

is really nice job u done... like the feel..

Nice shots except for pix 3 which feels a little uncomfortable for me :) But love everything else.

wow~ :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

so much to learn from all the wedding pro here

zhang3feng said:
wow~ :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

so much to learn from all the wedding pro here

Thanks for you compliment. but just like you, am still on a never ending pilgrimage to master this art. Really like some of your photography posts in other threads too :thumbsup: Thanks photoexpress for your compliment as well.

Nice series~ ;) Thumbs up. I like that trolley part. hehe.. thats fun.. and the bride 's sister really 'tekan' the groom. hehe

josho said:
Nice series~ ;) Thumbs up. I like that trolley part. hehe.. thats fun.. and the bride 's sister really 'tekan' the groom. hehe

Ha ha yes they did but all was done in really good sport, very interesting ideas. One of the brothers had to do sit ups on the foot taraphy mat while the groom reads a cantonese poetery of him buy her bigger dimond rings every year, if there are pretty girls he has to run away, he will not go to bars, do all the house work etc etc and sign it at the end of it heh heh.. All done in good spirit unlike here when sometimes it just looks like an extortion act by the sisters rather than a prove of love heh heh...

:cool:
i wish i got skill like you
:D

Personally, one of the nicest wedding shots I've ever seen so far.. you really capture the mood and the colour was just amazing :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Would like to see more ao that can learnt from you....

Very good Wedding shots from start to end. I can really feel the mood & enjoy atmosphere of this happy occasion. Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

Sorry it's taken me a while to comment, but I really like your shots for this wedding. You really captured the moments and to me this is your best portfolio yet! I loved the mood of the shopping cart shot.

Something familiar. Tsangstudios, you are right. Many of the traditions are rarely seen in Singapore, if anymore. That is where I feel Singaporeans have lost something. Your photos make me look forward to flying back to Hong Kong in late May.

Jermaine

I love it ! Well done :thumbsup:

fantastic series. can feel the excitement and fun. i really like the shopping cart take. perhaps for my wedding, i should hop onto a shopping cart as well. haha. nice take :)

Status
Not open for further replies.