A cup of HOT Jasmine

Status
Not open for further replies.

dradttg

Jul 26, 2007
www.tiongghee.multiply.com
Did a photo shoot with Jasmine on Sat. Here's the output.

All C & C welcome.

1)
Jasmine_118.jpg

2)
Jasmine_134.jpg

3)
Jasmine_144.jpg

4)
Jasmine_299.jpg

5)
Jasmine_050.jpg

is she squeezing her pimple in #5? :eek:

lightings flat.. lifeless eyes, make ups not appealing.
juz my thoughts :)

:bigeyes: :bigeyes:

Anyway all those comments aside i think you need to watch the basics first.

Focus is off. Her upperbody appears sharper than the eyes.

Avoid shooting the model head-on squarishly like #3 as it tends to make the subject appear wider..

A photographer must pay attention to everything, including minute details.

The ring, the bracelet, the tattoo, and the top of her bikini (see the brown strings) are all out of place, distraction. Anything that does not lend to the composition, needs to be removed. For the first picture, the ring and bracelet must go.

Let's add the earrings and the belly piercing to the must go list from the 2nd picture. Why pose the model the way she is standing? Very unflattering. Btw, the pose, together with that pair of ugly footwear, made her legs look short.

In the third picture, pay attention to details. Even though it can look sexy by pulling the top down the way the model did, but showing the top of a white bra with red flowers is a major snafu. Pay attention to details!

This is really not a very good series.

Yep. The composition was meant to be a bit funny.

lightings flat.. lifeless eyes, make ups not appealing.
juz my thoughts :)
Thanks for the feedback. Usually, i will increase the saturation for my photo. For this series, i tried decreasing the saturation.

:bigeyes: :bigeyes:

Anyway all those comments aside i think you need to watch the basics first.

Focus is off. Her upperbody appears sharper than the eyes.

Avoid shooting the model head-on squarishly like #3 as it tends to make the subject appear wider..
Thanks for the advice. I will be more careful next time.

A photographer must pay attention to everything, including minute details.

The ring, the bracelet, the tattoo, and the top of her bikini (see the brown strings) are all out of place, distraction. Anything that does not lend to the composition, needs to be removed. For the first picture, the ring and bracelet must go.

Let's add the earrings and the belly piercing to the must go list from the 2nd picture. Why pose the model the way she is standing? Very unflattering. Btw, the pose, together with that pair of ugly footwear, made her legs look short.

In the third picture, pay attention to details. Even though it can look sexy by pulling the top down the way the model did, but showing the top of a white bra with red flowers is a major snafu. Pay attention to details!

This is really not a very good series.
Thanks for the advice and feedback. I will paid attention to this details in my next series.

If you want to present an attitude then choose an accessory and that would be fine however do take note of proportions and color composition. Some of the best poses are awkward but their proportions make them work.

Status
Not open for further replies.