$99 Digi Cabi from Carrefour

Status
Not open for further replies.
yanyewkay said:
i don't think you quite get what i mean. I didn't ask you to set to 80%. You can't anyway. If yours has a humidifier built in then :thumbsup:

what do i know about dry cabs anyway.. :rolleyes:

So let me ask you. Since you don't know where to set initally. Does setting it empty and setting it fiilled makes any difference?

yes mayb im so new in tis hobby N "kanchong" tat tinkin at 15% for few hours might spoil my equipments tat y i let it run empty ;p ;)

Got my 40L digi cabi during the IT Show, keep setting the knob .... until about 3-4 days later, swee swee now about consistent 45 to 50 %.

Knob now at about 10 o'clock position, green light consistently lit.

monyat said:
I bought my Digicabi 30L 2 mths back, fiddled with the knob over a week (with all my kit inside). After that the humidity remained pretty stable from 42% to 49%...happy already and never bothered to touch it anymore. Both green and red lights will remain lighted at all time. Is this supposed to be so?
Yes.

The green light a bit dimmed for around 44% RH.

Regards,
Arto.

R11S said:
yes mayb im so new in tis hobby N "kanchong" tat tinkin at 15% for few hours might spoil my equipments tat y i let it run empty ;p ;)

Ha... then i suggest u "calibrate" ur Hygro meter as u will not know if it is properly calibrated ? :think: WYS is not WYG !

Status
Not open for further replies.