8th CanonGraphers Photoshoot Outing - First Macro Shoot Outing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcement :

3 special guests appearance on that day.

EF 180mm f3.5L USM Macro lens. ;p

EF_180mm_f3_5L_Macro_USM.jpg

hwchoy said:
NOW we're talking
Yellow!%20scheming.gif

Bro, rare opportunity to hands on the EF 180mm Macro lens, you know. ;p

Once you missed it, you will never get a second chance liao.

dunno got sigma 150mm macro or not?

sianz, got to go deal with house matters on Sat, can't go.
Wish you all enjoy.

USM said:
Meeting Place : Outside entrance of Botanical Garden, facing diagonally across British Council or America Embassy

USM, that will be the main gate right? (facing the former Taman Serasi Food Center)?

Canew. (HJ)

p/s. Can I also have your mobile phone number? Thanks. (can PM)

TechMage said:
IMG_1072.jpg

:lovegrin: :sweat:
Test them out this SAT.

Bro, you are making me drooling over these macro lenses. ;(

MUST test drive this bugger on Sat. :p

Canew said:
USM, that will be the main gate right? (facing the former Taman Serasi Food Center)?

Canew. (HJ)

p/s. Can I also have your mobile phone number? Thanks. (can PM)

Bro, yes, it facing towards the food centre but I think the main gate is still under construction. However, I can still meet u there. :)

USM said:
Bro, yes, it facing towards the food centre but I think the main gate is still under construction. However, I can still meet u there. :)
OK. Confirm to meet you at the main gate (that is still under construction).

1) USM
2) Canew + wife (using IXUS 50) - can?
3) dfstan
4) Deswitch *also tentatively only*
5) jediForce4ever*tentative*

How about the rest like the 50, 60, 65 and 100 mm macro lenses and the MT-24 EX flash?

Cheers,

Hi USM will try to make it.

onyx

benny said:
How about the rest like the 50, 60, 65 and 100 mm macro lenses and the MT-24 EX flash?

Cheers,

Hahaha... I thought that you have those lenses. So bring along too. ;p

so is the meeting place still confirm at the main entrance since there are construction working there? how about the main lobby at Bontanic Gardens, where Les Amis coffee shop is? there got place to sit...

also for those who have the Twin lite flash combo, care to bring along and show a bit? I would love to check these equipments before buying. many thanks and looking forward seeing you all.

dfstan said:
so is the meeting place still confirm at the main entrance since there are construction working there? how about the main lobby at Bontanic Gardens, where Les Amis coffee shop is? there got place to sit...

also for those who have the Twin lite flash combo, care to bring along and show a bit? I would love to check these equipments before buying. many thanks and looking forward seeing you all.

Yes, we are meeting at the Main Gate facing the former hawker centre, facing diagonally British Council or American Embassy.

The other entrance, the Vistior Centre where you can park your car is too far. For those who are driving, I would suggest that you park your car at Gleneagles Hospital.

time still 0715 sharp? any waiting time allowance huh? i got 70-200 and kit lens. no macros lens. is the macro 100mm available tomorrow for testing?

I'll be going along too.. count me in..

Status
Not open for further replies.