8 Milo peng per second ... Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.
hASHbrown_kopitiam said:
haha...use my sha-pi dog wif the afro do lor....hahaha...confirm attract attention...:bsmilie:

but will attract what sort of attention? the "oh...so cute" one or the "eeeee...what is that?" one? :bsmilie:

madmacs said:
but will attract what sort of attention? the "oh...so cute" one or the "eeeee...what is that?" one? :bsmilie:
You sound like you enjoyed it :p

dEthANGeL said:
Erh ... done that before.. no effect leh :bsmilie:
u never train yr dog to run up to prety gals. Then you go over carry back, say sorry....
Remember, ask for TFPCD

gryphon said:
u never train yr dog to run up to prety gals. Then you go over carry back, say sorry....
u sounds very experienced wor! haa...
very sleepy now... sitting in nlb level 10, only me n security guard, wanna sleep on the sofa...
but, they just announced it will be closed due to a staff annual event... kns.. hv to relocate myself again

Should have done this on Tue when I did not bring tripod to the IMF fireworks:

Picture020.jpg

:bsmilie:

gryphon said:
Remember, ask for TFPCD

Erh ... seriously... my dog is TOO BIG to CARRY BACK :bsmilie: ....

Eh ... :sweat: TFPCD ... :rolleyes: i shy shy leh :embrass:

Garion said:
Should have done this on Tue when I did not bring tripod to the IMF fireworks:

Picture020.jpg

Remind me not to touch or even put your camera near my face after you've done that :faint:

dEthANGeL said:
Erh ... seriously... my dog is TOO BIG to CARRY BACK :bsmilie: ....

Eh ... :sweat: TFPCD ... :rolleyes: i shy shy leh :embrass:
no wonder lah... dog bigger than you of cos gals dun find it cute & even scared of it.

NVM... use other method, train your dog to attack babes, then you rush out to intercept!
英雄救美

gryphon said:
no wonder lah... dog bigger than you of cos gals dun find it cute & even scared of it.

NVM... use other method, train your dog to attack babes, then you rush out to intercept!
英雄救美

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: ... my dog too friendly already :p

31408998228355l.jpg

Food?

gryphon said:

英雄救美
Train the dog to pull down the gals's ..erm.... :devil:

very sad, cannot go Canon Shutterbug event tomorrow.
No free gifts & photoshoot for me.

BTW, DA. Last call... transfer $ for me to help u get a 5D by tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.