8 Aug Outdoor Cheongsam & Yukata Model Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirk

Mar 20, 2004
La la Land
Hi, I'm organising a model shoot on Sunday 8 Aug.
Time is 2.30 to 6.30pm
Location is at Chinese Gardens.
attire is cheongsam (1 short,1 long) n yukata.
model is jessie ting.
Cost per person is $40.
Max pax 5.
Only 3 places left.
Please email me yr name n hp at kirkwei@yahoo.com or sms me at 98214788 asap to book your place. payment will be done on that day itself.
thanks.

Places left:
1) Reserved
2) Reserved
3) Reserved
4)
5)

kirk said:
Hi, I'm organising a model shoot on Sunday 8 Aug.
Time is 2.30 to 6.30pm
Location is at Chinese Gardens.
attire is cheongsam (1 short,1 long) n yukata.
model is jessie ting.
Cost per person is $40.
Max pax 5.
Only 3 places left.
Please email me yr name n hp at kirkwei@yahoo.com or sms me at 98214788 asap to book your place. payment will be done on that day itself.
thanks.

got any picture of the model? :sweat:

no no no. u got the whole idea wrong.
yukata is the summer version of the kimono. the kimono is very thick and hot. if worn in the summer, the lady will be sweating like hell. there are kimonos made of silk as well as cotton. yukata is made of cotton only and is not thick. wearer will feel cooler than in a kimono. there are male and female versions of the yukata and kimono.

kirk said:
no no no. u got the whole idea wrong.
yukata is the summer version of the kimono. the kimono is very thick and hot. if worn in the summer, the lady will be sweating like hell. there are kimonos made of silk as well as cotton. yukata is made of cotton only and is not thick. wearer will feel cooler than in a kimono. there are male and female versions of the yukata and kimono.

yep, agree

Places left:
1) Reserved
2) Reserved
3) Reserved
4) Reserved
5)

1 more place left!!!! if the 5th person wants to bring a friend to shoot with him ok. but i can only allow 1 more person max. otherwise shooting experience not nice anymore. too many ppl model also get confused who to look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.