7th month(Hungry Ghost mth) photography

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is your office in one of those old buildings at Clark Quay? Very spooky to work alone in those buildings :sweat:

Facing Spore river near one of the favourite CQ photo-taking spot..lol

>for some reasons, this type of spirits will never leave the place becos they are possessed
with resentment in them. unless ritual (chow du) is made to dissentment them.
that is why 7th mth (ghost month) is meant for.

I did wonder how his family will feel if they knew..
BTW, have u seen spirits of other religion, do they stay ard as well? Can pm me if want to avoid sensitivities..thks

>for some reasons, this type of spirits will never leave the place becos they are possessed

BTW, have u seen spirits of other religion, do they stay ard as well? Can pm me if want to avoid sensitivities..thks

I've never....and I also don't wish to :sweat:

But I've heard enough of such stories to make me believe they exist.

I've never....and I also don't wish to :sweat:

But I've heard enough of such stories to make me believe they exist.

Oh sori, that qn was meant for yeobt.:)
Yes, some things in life dont have to see to believe.

Oh sori, that qn was meant for yeobt.:)
Yes, some things in life dont have to see to believe.

i still stick to the saying " seeing is believing". Its a similar concept in the movie, Angels and Demons, the mathematicians and scientists wont buy the idea of God cause its not logically explained.

i still stick to the saying " seeing is believing". Its a similar concept in the movie, Angels and Demons, the mathematicians and scientists wont buy the idea of God cause its not logically explained.

Sure, to each his own.:)
But even for something as mundane as photography, 'seeing is believing' already doesnt apply..lol

only human has religion, need religion to lead us to the right path.
a wondering spirit has no religion. :embrass:

only human has religion, need religion to lead us to the right path.
a wondering spirit has no religion. :embrass:

Hmmmmm :think:

then how does one exorcise them? Use which method?

Hmmmmm :think:

then how does one exorcise them? Use which method?

u see, before a pastor or a buddhist monk perform exorcising, he doesn't ask if the spirit is a
christian or a buddhist or anything rite? that goes to any other religion. we dont do identity
check. human n spirits are not supposed to cross in between. if we did or they did for some
reasons, than they (spirits) will hv to face the consequences.

use which method? it depends the spirit kena which shifu lor. :embrass:

Wah, suddenly talking abt Hungry Ghost n 7mth. Why not join the SPI group for the tour? Been with them a few times. Quite fun. Or maybe we can organise our own tour with all holding cameras n flashes?

Wah, suddenly talking abt Hungry Ghost n 7mth. Why not join the SPI group for the tour? Been with them a few times. Quite fun. Or maybe we can organise our own tour with all holding cameras n flashes?

Too many ppl, the "yang qi" too high. Won't see anything one... you have to explore on your own and even then if you're "yang qi" is high, the spirits will also avoid u

i don't mind. last one out is the winner :bsmilie:

I've already tried plenty of places... and also nothing... :bsmilie:

u see, before a pastor or a buddhist monk perform exorcising, he doesn't ask if the spirit is a
christian or a buddhist or anything rite? that goes to any other religion. we dont do identity
check. human n spirits are not supposed to cross in between. if we did or they did for some
reasons, than they (spirits) will hv to face the consequences.

use which method? it depends the spirit kena which shifu lor. :embrass:

ROFL !~ i just cant stop laughing when i reading this, so hilarious and contradictory.

:bsmilie::bsmilie:

I've already tried plenty of places... and also nothing... :bsmilie:

Got try Sungei Gedok near the armour camp or not? My officer say got alot of sightings, by his er lang sheng fren :sweat:

Got try Sungei Gedok near the armour camp or not? My officer say got alot of sightings, by his er lang sheng fren :sweat:
you meant Sungei Gedong?. bo leh..was there was 6 months.:)
the only thing is go in green uniform, come out orange uniform..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.