7D owners.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have both cameras too.

5D2 videos really much cleaner than the 7D, but 7D really has a "cinematic" feel using the 24p...dun really know how to describe in factual terms tho.

Pointless thread...

i like the body........and also the auto focusing .......hmnnn still trying to figure out how this camera works;p

Another pointless thread, wasting server bandwidth?

well...don't post in the pointless thread and don't click on it to read it to conserve the bandwidth then? if you are really that concerned about bandwith

well...don't post in the pointless thread and don't click on it to read it to conserve the bandwidth then? if you are really that concerned about bandwith
:bsmilie: just take it easy bro..... those who cant see ppl happy

Last edited:
Is this thread meant to count the no. of 7D owners or share the experience of using it? :confused:

I dont see this as pointless at all, :D

This new camera has so many new functions being implemented.. I think this thread will be useful to users for them to share their experiences and knowledge :)

I might be getting it tonight :p

I dont see this as pointless at all, :D

This new camera has so many new functions being implemented.. I think this thread will be useful to users for them to share their experiences and knowledge :)

I might be getting it tonight :p

Called a few shops all outta stocks. May I know which shop you getting?

Seriously i dun see it as a pointless thread.
Anyway any feedbacks from the 7D owners?
Like the pros and cons when dealing with 7D in actual usage and not statistic feedback or review on 7D?

Pointless or not..... Is still denpending how much
information been input and updated.
For those don't have intention to
make a purchase may be just another
information only. Cos they are
not the user or buyer.

For those who are really thinking of buying of course
good and useful information have to be input or share.
And instead of OT all the time.....

Status
Not open for further replies.