70-200 Vr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forto

May 4, 2004
Calling all lobang king!!

I'm going to buy 70-200 VR. Cathay Photo is selling at $3,100 and most other shops that I've asked quoted S$3,030 (both include tax). Are you aware of any where else in Singapore quoting lower than that?

What's the most cost-effective and pracitical way to get hold of this lens at a good price (could be locally or from overseas)? I'm aware of the pricing at B&H about USA and grey market ones. Since this is a VR lens, warranty coverage is also very important to me.

Any one ?

I've asked around as well, price is in the $3k region.. its such a new lens so hard to get good deals on it.. but if you do, please PM me :bsmilie:

GYR

Forto said:
Calling all lobang king!!

I'm going to buy 70-200 VR. Cathay Photo is selling at $3,100 and most other shops that I've asked quoted S$3,030 (both include tax). Are you aware of any where else in Singapore quoting lower than that?

What's the most cost-effective and pracitical way to get hold of this lens at a good price (could be locally or from overseas)? I'm aware of the pricing at B&H about USA and grey market ones. Since this is a VR lens, warranty coverage is also very important to me.

Any one ?

try Lord's at lucky plaza.. think the price is much lower dan wat u've gotten..
give james/david a call.. anyway.. i saw they have a few pcs with them a few days ago..

DX.

Status
Not open for further replies.