5th dead body found in Bedok Reservoir

IIRC, there was a lake in the US that was dried up during a period of drought. The authorities was subsequently shocked at just how many body remains was discovered, some dating back decades ago.

Why chose Bedok ? Wonder did they stay in that area or purposely travel there to join the group.

ricohflex said:
Guys and Gals,

Suicide is a sad thing.
Respect the dead.

Second that ... I don't mean to be a dork here, but this is really not funny...

or rather. respect the memory of the dead.

they've returned to the planet, and joined back to the lifestream.

Why chose Bedok ? Wonder did they stay in that area or purposely travel there to join the group.
their mindset is fragile. you will see chain reaction such as MRT jump, flat jump, etc . this is very sad. it is very sad to end their life like that..

that is why, newspaper like WANBAO,XINMIN; all the more shouldn't sensationalize

everytime got incident, they do a full cover page on the report! then on the last few sentence small fonts, ask those in need to call hotline for counseling

hope those in need will call helpline
http://www.ncss.org.sg/documents/LIST OF HELPLINES.pdf

I live right opposite where the bodies of the mother and child, indian worker and probably the latest body found. This is simply sickening and frustrating for residents who are peace-loving people and enjoy the serenity of the reservoir.

I'm really quite pissed at the media. Their news coverage are inspiring suicide copycats (if so).

I live right opposite where the bodies of the mother and child, indian worker and probably the latest body found. This is simply sickening and frustrating for residents who are peace-loving people and enjoy the serenity of the reservoir.

I'm really quite pissed at the media. Their news coverage are inspiring suicide copycats (if so).
hahaha cant help but ask, how does corpse water taste like? assuming the reservoir water does end up to your home:p is it sedap?

jkjk. technically we got enough dead fishes etc. 1 extra body wont matter.

hahaha cant help but ask, how does corpse water taste like? assuming the reservoir water does end up to your home:p is it sedap?

jkjk. technically we got enough dead fishes etc. 1 extra body wont matter.

Lol. Exactly. Anyway, water is thoroughly treated before it comes to us. Unlike the water tank incident... Hehehehehe.

Perhaps we can org a photo shoot there at night...

Lol. Exactly. Anyway, water is thoroughly treated before it comes to us. Unlike the water tank incident... Hehehehehe.

Red shirt water is on sale now.

We don't have to wait long before someone commercializes it.

water.jpg

I live right opposite where the bodies of the mother and child, indian worker and probably the latest body found.

Hmm.. this is really suspicious.. where were you on the night of the incidents ? :think:

Hmm.. this is really suspicious.. where were you on the night of the incidents ? :think:

Haha. At home sleeping. Hahahaha.

Dunno why the same spot was where the bodies come out, probably from the circulation of the water. I just knew it started from one morning before going to work, my mum said the area behind the opposite bus stop was cordoned off and a tent for a dead body (two bodies in fact) was set up. And then the suicide cases start... and then my bimbo sister got interviewed by yahoo reporter and she said something really bimbotic that got twisted out of context in the article. :bsmilie:

Could it be that someone murdered those people and made it seem like a suicide? I mean there was one guy who ended up in the reservoir and got saved by a passer-by, then claimed that he was drunk and wasn't intentionally committing suicide. He didn't remember what happened after he got drunk. Could it be that someone tried to kill him???